Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

reporting a manchild sadmin

1.Admin name : spartak

2.Which server : swarm

3.What did the admin do ? : banned me for 30 minutes for "anti map" because i was using the m3 black shotgun against 4 enemies and winning,even tho there are millions of people who were doing that before and none gave a shit,and the funniest part is he was using the sadmin machine gun

4.Admin's steam id : i cant post it since hes not ingame for now anymore

5.Proof : https://mega.nz/file/wd0CWLzQ#NUJVrusDOJ...8OAdG5tHyc

6.at what time in the demo can u see the abuse ? : 11:57

note : god save us from theese people's brain

Wink  (This post was last modified: 15-06-2022, 05:38 PM by mohmaed.)

really bro,what is the problem admin with you?  Huh

(15-06-2022, 05:36 PM)mohmaed Wrote:  really bro,what is the problem admin with you?  Huh

This rage kid just likes to report everyone and cry in forum. He dont respect anyone, flaming them in game and in forum.
Probably he dosent get any attention at home, so he trying to get here some. Poor kid i wish you all the best . Its never his foult only admins who's just following rules. 

With love Animal.

(15-06-2022, 06:50 PM)tbdelete Wrote:
(15-06-2022, 05:36 PM)mohmaed Wrote:  really bro,what is the problem admin with you?  :huh:

This rage kid just likes to report everyone and cry in forum. He dont respect anyone, flaming them in game and in forum.
Probably he dosent get any attention at home, so he trying to get here some. Poor kid i wish you all the best . Its never his foult only admins who's just following rules. 

With love Animal.

Bro can u learn english before u speak shit like that?,also it looks like ur the one whos crying here because ur just talking off topic so far

Hello there,
Tnx for taking your time fill up the report , the admin will be punished acording to the rules. Approved.
Thread closed.