Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

NoT HoldMyGroza

Trial Supervisor name: NoT HoldMyGroza

What did he do : 1 hour gag for no fucking reason  

proof: https://www14.zippyshare.com/v/lTfNBecB/file.html 

At what time in the demo : second round when i was zm 

First of all Frost before you decline this i need to say something this guy holdmygroza doesn't deserve a supervisor role at all he just wants it for free s admin perks he knows nothing about the rules i swear to god you guys are making a huge mistake by hiring him i personally think that there are enough supervisors in this server no need for more supervisors you guys are just hiring new kids that only wants supervisor for perks (HoldMyGroza).

Think again before accepting him as a supervisor he is just an arrogant abuser who thinks hes a supervisor hes still a trial and you guys have enough supervisors so please i don't think he deserver a superviser role don't hire him.

“You will hear your mom if that bug happens”
Can you tell me what does that mean and everyone on server hates you because you insulting them with their family

(This post was last modified: 11-06-2022, 06:06 PM by ymen.)

look i didn't insult your mom i just said that did i insult your mom? , and by the way everyone hates you the only one who hates me are you and laurita and some farmers so please shut up

Ymen, You've been hated by a lot of people in the server for your toxicity. You've been insulting people here and there all the time. This cannot be tolerated. That's why you got banned from our Discord server. I don't know about the gag tho, it is fair as for you. Grow up

Frenchcore and hardstyle. Gym and jim. Hard work and effort!

yo , you joined 2 days ago and you already know that all people hate me wow , and for the record no one likes you and cs 1.6 isnt made of girls yeah just quit and stop acting like a forum manager while you are just a supervisor and don't just come in here and start saying iam toxic and other shit you know you can always talk in discord instead of acting like a forum manager here , and i got banned or kicked idk from that discord server because i just said that most of staff members are fucking abusers and i was right.

(11-06-2022, 05:52 PM)ymen Wrote: yo , you joined 2 days ago  and you already know that all people hate me wow , and for the record no one likes you and cs 1.6 isnt made of girls yeah just quit and stop acting like a forum manager while you are just a supervisor and don't just come in here and start saying iam toxic and other shit you know you can always talk in discord instead of acting like a forum manager here , and i got banned or kicked idk from that discord server because i just said that most of staff members are fucking abusers and i was right.

First of all, once again, you're being salty in here. Second of all, who are the abusers? Noone, you definitely deserve the gag you got.

Frenchcore and hardstyle. Gym and jim. Hard work and effort!

did you even watch the demo and why the heck are you saying in a thread that you like skateboarding and giving your insta ? fucking weird and wanna know the abusers : the trial supervisor : groza who only applied for free perks and you , you abuse your power asf

(11-06-2022, 06:00 PM)ymen Wrote: did you even watch the demo and why the heck are you saying in a thread that you like skateboarding and giving your insta ? fucking weird and wanna know the abusers : the trial supervisor : groza who only applied for free perks and you , you abuse your power asf

i agree i watched demo and i think its not an insult because he start it right? so he abused Big Grin

These word’s are insults for me due to the situation that I have
I will not tolerate the single thing that includes my family on
Don’t you think twice why everyone hates you,just because of that
I already make friends with all staff and members so I don’t think anyone hate me for a big reason except some ungrown people like you

2 toxic players supporting each other lmao (wtfis and aymen)