Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

FUXURY AGAIN

Fuxury          swarm         free gag               i think last 5 mins                 [CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm (mediafire.com)            STEAM_0:1:594701066                        frost you said noob and kid isnt insulting

You're constantly teasing everyone in the game. You call everybody "noob," "kid," and so on, you're rude. This can also be confirmed by ALiVe, as it is often present in the game. Learn to communicate politely and there will be no problems, because now they are constantly present. You were even silenced for 1 day for the same reason.

Hello there,
First off all i will want you to say, you are forbiden to use amx_psay command if you are gagged, in witch reason you abused your free vip yourself wtfis. Second off all don't provoke or tease other people , all the time i see you in server you are constantly rude and laming alot, try to behave yourself a little bit more. I will reduce your gag time a little bit but , at this case i don't see Fuxurys foult here , maybe only the time off gag. Declined.
Thread closed.