Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Unban us NO reason permanent ban

Hello, I am CyreX. A player from csgamers umbrella swarm. My cousin pro smoke and his brother pro tank and his alternate account named pro hunter. Recently a player named new_player was hacking in the server. There was quite a few admins at that time like ALiVe, MYCKEY, FoRseE. new_player came woth a new name D3adas. he was a 5 or 6 lvl player and he was saying he buyed prestige. his glock was very fast. and on that time he was hacking aswell. MYCKEY banned D3adas four times. U can see it in AMXBans list. He came after getting banned in the server. He came and blamed my cousin pro smoke and FoRseE banned him permanently. Dear S.admins and admins, I request for u to unban me. this was all i knew about this situation. My exams were on their way aswell so i was not playing in the server. I also couldn't get a demo from my cousins pc so i am sorry for no evidence. but pls u can ask the admins that i mentioned. pls I request, this was a no reason ban and it was even permanent. i will appreciate any reply or comment on this thread. Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Unban us NO reason permanent ban - by CyreX - 14-05-2022, 10:10 PM
RE: Unban us NO reason permanent ban - by MYCKEY - 14-05-2022, 10:22 PM
RE: Unban us NO reason permanent ban - by CyreX - 14-05-2022, 10:49 PM
RE: Unban us NO reason permanent ban - by dhoma5 - 15-05-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: Unban us NO reason permanent ban - by ALiVe - 15-05-2022, 04:39 PM
RE: Unban us NO reason permanent ban - by Frost - 19-05-2022, 10:23 AM