Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Unban CyreX

Hi guys . I am CyreX one of the players in csgamers zombie server . I also have a cousin named pro SMOKE . he also plays in the server , maybe some of you guys know him . I was gone on a trip and when i was gone my cousin (pro SMOKE) was playing in the server . he told me there is a player named Bilal pro that wanted an ip address of the server . It was his first time playing in the zombie server so he didnt knew the rules . Like not spamming ip and cheating . He accidently spammed ot told the ip address of the server to Bilal pro . As soon he wrote it , ALiVe joined the server and saw him . He saw he was spamming the ip and banned him permanently . My suggestion would be to kick or give him a warning , Because it was his first time , He didnt knew . We both have the same steam id  so if he does anything or gets banned , I also get banned . I told him the rules of the servers and I promise he wont do it again . I am saying sorry from his place . Kindly dear admins and s.admins , I request u to unban me or tell a way to be unbanned from the server . I appreciate any type of reply on this thread . Thanks !

Messages In This Thread
Unban CyreX - by CyreX - 09-02-2022, 09:17 PM
RE: Unban CyreX - by Frost - 10-02-2022, 12:33 AM