Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Suggestion

1. So problem is, new players can hardly kill anyone while at low level. To simply balance everything and not worry about making weapons deal too much damage, why not make so zombies evolve every kill they get. This idea of course isn't mine but it was very smart at a certain server. How it works is... Zombies kill one human, they all go up 1 level. Every level gives them more health as they spawn. 10 levels max and it all resets every round. So if players deal a lot of damage, the longer they get into the round, the harder it gets. This would solve problem of having guns that one shot one kill for example. Let's say humans farm easily zombies because they have level 1 evolution, they are at like 1.5k health. They reach level 10 and they spawn with like 3-4k health, depends on zombie. With that it mind, we can go higher in damage I think.

2. Usage of snipers. 
We need more snipers with more damage, all the snipers we have now is high level where they get useless afterwards or just simply not very well made. Crossbow should have a crosshair conaidering it is slow sniper and if you start to get swarmed by zombies, you want to run and shoot without ADS. This simple change woul imrove the usage of it graduly.

3. Would love to see more granade upgrades, for example for smoke granade add force shield upgrade.

4. If planning to take first idea, recommend slightly boosting the damage of weapons so even new players can actually do some damage against tanks, because when they come out and you are a new player. You better run for your life and spam all granades you have to slow him down, because you can't kill a player who is more experienced and charges against humans with tank, you ain't gonna survive. Better pray admin or s. Admin throws pumpkin on them to save you.

[Image: thumb_show.php?i=j4n4tz67n&view]

Messages In This Thread
Suggestion - by へへ? - 07-10-2021, 01:41 AM
RE: Suggestion - by HoldMyGroza - 07-10-2021, 07:15 AM
RE: Suggestion - by Who u - 07-10-2021, 08:53 AM
RE: Suggestion - by へへ? - 07-10-2021, 09:39 AM
RE: Suggestion - by Who u - 07-10-2021, 10:44 AM
RE: Suggestion - by へへ? - 07-10-2021, 03:29 PM
RE: Suggestion - by Frost - 07-10-2021, 04:11 PM