Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

ALiVe InTroduCtion

Real Life:

-You real name Hello Everyone My name Is Mantas
-Your age (not obligatory) 24
-What you do exactly in life (work, study...) I'm Working in IT 
-Where in the world you live I'm living in Lithuania
-How do you spend your free time. Most off my free time i spend playing games
-What's the place that you always finds your self comfortable in I feel comfortable working with people.
-DO you like school? (nvm, I already know the answer) Yeah , i'm studing a little on weekends now.
-What're your favorites songs/games I have lots off favorites songs ass for games i mostly like League of legends , cs 1.6 , gta5
-What're your favorite meals. My most favorite meal is pizza like most off people i think so xD
-What's the most country that you want to visit and why (it better be a reason) I think i would like to visit agian America ( last time i  had holydays it was really fun there)
-Your social information (Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram...) Discord:ALiVe#7644 my steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199111516532

Game:

-What do you think about our server I liked your server the first time i joined it so i already donated a little to buy an S.Admin So i can take care of rule breakers
-How long you've been playing cs 1.6 I'm playing from 14 years old so now about 10 years

-What's your favorite cs 1.6 mod (zombie plague/cso/umbrella swarm/old school...) mostly i like zombie plague mod but i played alot of old school too
-What is most thing you like in server. Mostly i like the community who is playing
-What is your best weapon mostly i like to play with ak47 but in this Swarm server i see its not that powerfull so using what fits the best. 
-what new updates you wanna see in the future. Maybe i think i  would like to see some new MoDS and servers opening and project keep geting Bigger and Better everyday and grow with it together!! 

Messages In This Thread
ALiVe InTroduCtion - by ALiVe - 25-07-2021, 08:36 AM
RE: ALiVe InTroduCtion - by Acrid_`as - 25-07-2021, 02:51 PM
RE: ALiVe InTroduCtion - by GrandTrash - 25-07-2021, 03:31 PM