Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

admins abusing their power

(This post was last modified: 06-03-2023, 08:19 PM by stragh.)

1. Admin name: nightwolf
2. Which server: Swarm
3. What the admin did: unjustified gag
4. Admin's Steamid: didn't catch it, pretty sure you have it.
5. Proof (demo or ss): https://snipboard.io/P6OUtS.jpg

6. At what time in the demo can we see the abuse: no demo

it's absurd the amount of times I've seen this guy abuse his powers but i never really cared enough to report it, some snowflake joined the server and said "hey i send you the demo" the admin moved himself to spec, stayed there for 2 minutes pretending to watch the demo then he gagged me lmao, this is ridiculous how tf can you watch a demo in 2minutes not mention that he didn't leave the server hahaha. 
not that i'm admitting guilt i don't even know what demo they were talking about but i honestly think there should a little more freedom in terms to chatting like these admins cant wait for you to make a mistake or so they call it to gag or ban you they are some of the most trigger happy admins i came across ever and i've been playing this shit for more than a decade, like one day some guy was having a beef with an admin in the server we were farming the shit out of that admin and they started calling each others bots and such, anyways the admin got killed by a bot and we laughed in the chat haha'ing and rofling so he gagged us both for a day. 
Now am not saying you can say anything or be overdisrespectful but basic profanity is something we all come across almost daily, of course religious stuff remain sacred and must not be joked about but simple insults shouldn't be overreacted about i once saw a guy getting gagged for saying "dog" or "fk u".
I don't give a fuck about being muted or frankly banned if its justified, do not mistake this for not wanting to play your server i enjoy it alot and i like the people playing it.
this post isn't me asking for an ungag no no no this is for the sake of the server and the people who enjoy it who don't wish to be abused and have their game ruined by some child or a 35yo that lives in his mothers basement.
At last, i would like to thank everyone i played with for putting up with me i know i can come across a bit offensive but its just me fucking around and joking never take it seriously and if you feel offended you could simply ask me respectfully to stop it and i will. the last part isn't an admission of guilt its just that i joke a little much and some players might feel offended.

Messages In This Thread
admins abusing their power - by stragh - 06-03-2023, 08:17 PM
RE: admins abusing their power - by Wolf - 06-03-2023, 08:29 PM
RE: admins abusing their power - by stragh - 06-03-2023, 08:44 PM
RE: admins abusing their power - by Wolf - 06-03-2023, 09:21 PM
RE: admins abusing their power - by Frost - 06-03-2023, 09:28 PM