Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Increasing airaccelerate/Limiting Fps

(This post was last modified: 13-07-2022, 05:48 PM by kain.)

I know for a fact that the airaccelerate on the server is low to block players from bhoping/strafing with parachute and many miscellanous reasons, but this thing is kinda unfair and let me elaborate the points. 
-Playing as a low level player is a nightmare against zombies, the weapons are kinda too bad but not only that we can't even strafe properly to escape zombies due to this acceleration limit... 
-High leveled players will always rape zombies at their spawnpoints with their op weapons, which at the same time gives them the ability to escape multiple zombies if being surrounded, also not to mention their 24/24 redeployment abilities...
 My suggestion would be to add 100 fps limit and increase the acceleration, with 100 fps we all know that we barely get any speed when bhoping/sgs'ing/parachute strafing, so that should be a good solve and enough fps to make a slighter advantage when doing such skills.

PS: it's not a crytopic or neither a me problem, it's just a suggestion to bring balance on the server.

Messages In This Thread
Increasing airaccelerate/Limiting Fps - by kain - 13-07-2022, 05:41 PM