Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

hear me out

Hello I am here today to explain on why i got banned and why i should get unbanned 
So i decidet to play swarm after a very long time but there was a problem i was requested of doing something called ( WarGods Cheats defender or how the admin that banned me said a WG) I was confused oh what i was being requested to do and I even questioned what that might be but no explanations were told so i decidet to just ignore it and have some fun spaming that M3 BlackDragon after some time i said enought and closed game and shut down pc later on i wanted to play some more but there was a problem a text saying that i was banned:

[AMXBans] ===============================================

[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin FuXurY.
[AMXBans] There are 4 days , 28 minutes and 49 seconds left of your ban.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : Omega
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Failed to provide a wargod scan '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 0 : 1603802174 '
[AMXBans] Your IP

Okay i don't mind that i was banned but i think i'm not the one at fault since the Admin in charge failed to explain to me what a WG was he simply said "Omega do WG" like how the hell am i suposed to know right away what that was then without knowing a damn thing what was happening i joined Discord server of CSgamers and started asking people what a WG was and how it works a nice guy ★彡[W🅸lͥ𝖉sͣmͫΐle]彡★#7170 Explained it to me and even helped me to justify the reason i was banned 
I WAS TOLD TO POST A DEMO but i dont think its needed cuz nothing can be provided with one like it can't testify nothing 
My discord Omega#3342 if you want to talk in private

Messages In This Thread
hear me out - by Omega - 01-06-2022, 10:06 AM
RE: hear me out - by Frost - 01-06-2022, 12:31 PM
RE: hear me out - by mohmaed - 01-06-2022, 07:50 PM
RE: hear me out - by FuXurY - 01-06-2022, 07:57 PM
RE: hear me out - by ALiVe - 01-06-2022, 09:56 PM