Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Balionas

(This post was last modified: 15-05-2022, 11:45 PM by SpalvotasBalionas.)

-You real name: Lukas
-Your age (not obligatory) : 17
-What you do exactly in life (work, study...): School n Work
-Where in the world you live: Lithuania
-How do you spend your free time Playing Games Spending Time W Friends trying to make money 
-What's the place that you always finds your self comfortable in I Always find  myself comfortable everywhere if i dont i make it comfortable
-DO you like school? (nvm, I already know the answer)
-What're your favorites songs/games Cs 1.6 Minecraft Csgo Phasmahobia Muck and some browser games
-What're your favorite meals Spaghetti Pizza Dumplings And Many other things
-What's the most country that you want to visit and why (it better be a reason) Any Country Id like to visit if i have my friends near by to have fun time and learn alot new things about the country
-Your social information (Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram...) Skype : Verkiu Neturiu Draugu Discord Spring#5053

-What do you think about our server : Its A Great Server has its + has its - but a  great one 
-How long you've been playing cs 1.6 5-6 years
-What's your favorite cs 1.6 mod (zombie plague/cso/umbrella swarm/old school...) Hns(Hide and seek) Umbrella swarm/Zombie plague/Diablo ones
-What is most thing you like in server The Server community has variety of peaople in it its so fun to be in it
-What is your best weapon m3 if i have shark Smile but xm probably
-what new updates you wanna see in the future New Guns and brand new things]

Nice to meet you Balionas, actually pretty cool introduction.

m
 a
  r
   c
    e
      l
        i
         n
       e

Hi, nice to meet you Lukas😁

Nice to meet you Lukas, hope you enjoy your stay!

Wazzap Jamal

Hello Lukas and nice to meet you, hope you enjoy your stay! Big Grin

Hi Lukas,nice to know you better,hope you enjoy here

Hello Lukas,
it's nice to meet new community and cs 1.6 Players. If I can call 5-6yrs new since there are some people that spent life on cs 1.6 Big Grin
Anyways I personally hope you will enjoy staying and playing with us, eating pizza too.
Btw M3 Shark was in my mind, for csg swarm but I can't promise it will come true.

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]