Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

@ymenX

(This post was last modified: 29-04-2022, 04:17 PM by ymen.)

name:@ymenX

ban details:
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin MeDooo.
[AMXBans] There are 1 hour , 58 minutes and 45 seconds left of your ban.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : @ymenX
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Teaming/Camp '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 1 : 1625397740 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 41.109.72.154 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
No detail texture mapping file: maps/cs_assault_detail.txt
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console

Reason:teaming / it happend once and we was just joking + admin didnt even warn me

Proof:https://www41.zippyshare.com/v/qXKFRhj7/file.html

time in the demo : at the last of the demo

and i would like to point that i killed eimiux many times before

(This post was last modified: 29-04-2022, 04:55 PM by Frost.)

Hello!

One thing I would like to mention is that If you watch the demo, the admin did indeed warn you both for 'camping'. It was not apparent, as he did not mention either of your usernames (which he should have), thus making it unclear, but you were verbally warned by the Admin early on. What is more, 'messing around' does not excuse you to just go roaming about as a zombie and ignore the main mission, which is to attack the enemy opponents -- humans.

Furthermore, any kind of teaming is not acceptable (whether it is insignificant or not). If you violate the server rules, you may be punished accordingly by any admin that sees your behavior unacceptable. Do not come crying on forums that you were banned falsely while, in reality, you were disregarding the server rules.

Considering that you guys did not really teamplay whole lot, your ban will be revoked, but the admin will not be warned for their actions.
Do not be stupid and do not disturb and pressure me into checking your ban appeal if your ban was justified.

-- Thread closed.