Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Farmers

what is this stupid rules staff members...  farmers (connor, monster, 1 the leader) this kids farm 1M xp + every god damn night or morning and if they caught they get banned for a day, are you kidding me they grinded 2k kills 1M xp and then they just get banned for a single day?????  Where is justice legit players grind only 500k xp in 6-5 hours while this farmers farm 1M xp in 2 hours, 

My suggestions: 

1-Remove neural noise and leave rick so ppl cant farm at night

2-if you are not going to remove one bot at least make farming punishment level reset or 1 week/month ban or account lock.

Hello!

Considering that farming is a persisting problem in the server and that TheKiller has failed to respond to numerous requests to remove the bots from the server altogether for now, the ban length issued for people who purposefully use the advantage of bots to farm XP will be extended to one week. The best course of action, of course, would be to remove these bots and the ban length will be returned to its original when and if Killer will take appropriate action.
I do, however, hope that this will not spark abusive behavior in some admins, thinking that killing the bot a few times counts as farming.

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.