Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

farmig bots

Exclamation 

Hello, I believe that no one should set a rule on farming robots that if a server does not play the whole day, the player must wait until a player enters, and if he plays in the middle of the day, a ban is taken from the player, so players are afraid when they want to play and do not find a player To play with them and they leave for fear of being banned, so I think that senior supervisors should set a certain rule or a specific time to play. The entry of players from the ground up this matter because this problem is a big problem and the senior supervisors must find a solution because if you do not do that to the player behind the player he did not send players.

Why complicate matters and restrict people from entering the server altogether? Not gonna lie, this is one of the stupidest ideas I have ever heard, and banning players for JUST entering the server at a specific time would only dissuade them from playing at the server again. Besides, many players don't even pay attention to the server rules, and I doubt that it would cross anyone's mind that being on a server during a specific time is against the server rules. It would be way more practical to just turn the server off during specific hours, or, like has been recommended to TheKiller numerous times before, disable bots during early and late hours to prevent people from farming the bots.

And quite frankly I think that the server is populated enough to just disable the bots altogether for the time being.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.