Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Zombies sticking for a round end.

Heart  (This post was last modified: 19-04-2022, 11:26 PM by adimitrov1.)

Hello there, to every swarm supervisor and lead admin, i want you to pay close attention to this suggestion, because it's happenning too much and is very annoying. So, simply every round should be played by the rules, zombies attack, humans deffend their selves, but there is one thing that makes all this out of the mod idea. Everyone tries to grind as much as possible, i know it is normal in such mode, but when the human rounds end, please, i beg you, stop sticking together, with the idea to just die all sticked together by any aoe weapon, so you can end the rounds faster, this is lame, stupid and should not be allowed, also should be punished hard. And to the people, who edit the rules, please it's gonna be a really good move if you just make a rule against this. <3

There is also a demo of few players doing this, which can be found here(its like 2-3 minutes before the demo end) - https://mega.nz/folder/JF8USa5D#oY33LCm6rxwTmph0ZQRHpw  
Wish you all a good day/night!

There93.123.16.75:2701

Hello there , the idea of sticking all zombies together to end the round for the humans attacking is just like playing smart, that shows what the enemy team are literally stronger or just some players sticking in the base afk what is not against the rules. In this case all i can is Play Smarter not Harder. Smile

That's a very mediocre idea to suggest. If people can cooperate, be tactical and make their enemy opponents lose the round because of their negligence and inability to be patient, avoid killing all zombies altogether, then that seems like it is a team problem. Forbidding this kind of behavior would not only be absolutely absurd but it would go against all principles that there are about gameplay. Besides, this definitely does not happen as frequently enough for it to even be remotely close considered as a problem. Just like ALiVe mentioned, play smart.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.