Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

@ymenX

name:ymenX

Ban Details:
[amxbans] ===============================================
[amxbans] you have been banned from this server by admin fuxury.
[amxbans] there are 23 hours , 51 minutes and 22 seconds left of your ban.
[amxbans] banned nickname : @ymenx
[amxbans] reason : ' mute circumvention '
[amxbans] you can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[amxbans] your steamid : ' steam_1 : 1 : 1625397740 '
[amxbans] your ip : ' 197.200.251.45 '
[amxbans] ===============================================
No detail texture mapping file: maps/cs_assault_detail.txt
Kicked by Console:  You are BANNED. Check your console.
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your console

proof:https://www95.zippyshare.com/v/DjXxdaVX/file.html

You were muted, but you wrote amx_psay what is a bypassed penalty. I had written to stop writing, but you kept writing.

(This post was last modified: 14-04-2022, 04:28 PM by Frost.)

Hello!

Apologies for the inconvenience!

I would like to point out that the gag you received was completely justified. You were warned for being rude towards a few other players, then you proceeded to ignore the warning you received and called Fuxury a 'kurva'. Whether or not he used this word against you, it doesn't matter. If an admin is insulting other people, you can always report them, but that doesn't mean that you are allowed to respond in the same way.

Another thing, whether it is a ban you receive or a gag you receive, you are not allowed to evade these sorts of punishments in any way, shape, or form (this includes abusing the 'amx_psay' command and messaging people privately, whilst being gagged). This isn't directly included in the server rules, but I believe that it is only common sense. That being said, I don't believe that 1 day-long ban is justified for evading your gag, considering that you only sent a few messages and that you weren't really even properly warned before being banned.

Your ban length will be reduced to 2 hours.
The admin will be dealt with.

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.