Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

"AFK" during the zombie round.

Hi, I think it would be a good idea to do something about players who go "afk" during the zombie round and try to find places in the bases where they won't get shot, but during the ct round they are no longer "afk". Personally, I often see this from both casual players and players with admin/s.admin privileges. Given that there are no rules regarding this situation, players are abusing these actions. So I think it would be a good idea to do something about such players, to impose some kind of punishment or something else.

Well, my suggestion would be you're only allowed to be AFK if u don't even move;
U just spawn in and u can't move: u move, ur no longer afk.
Also one thing worth mentioning is where do u still consider "spawn" because some people like to hide in assault T room, and call it T spawn.

(11-04-2022, 08:35 PM)dhoma5 Wrote: Well, my suggestion would be you're only allowed to be AFK if u don't even move;
U just spawn in and u can't move: u move, ur no longer afk.
Also one thing worth mentioning is where do u still consider "spawn" because some people like to hide in assault T room, and call it T spawn.

Exactly, on many maps there are places where you can hide and not be seen, and everyone says I'm AFK in spawn...

You can slay them if they stay afk
If they do it again ban

Players purposefully avoiding their zombie mission goes under the category 'camping'. So if a player who is in the zombie team at that very moment hides and avoids attacking the enemy opponents, they are considered a camper. You are allowed to stay AFK (unless the server is full, then admins are permitted to kick those who remain AFK), but only under the condition that you do not move as a zombie whenever respawning after getting killed. Other than that, you are allowed to slap/slay and warn players, and ban them eventually as well if they keep disobeying their mission.

That is at least the kind of narrative I typically impose on players. If you want to AFK, you must remain put and you cannot move to a hiding spot as a zombie. If not, either leave the server or attack your enemy opponents.