Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Recconecting

Many players abuse the recconecting rule (5min intervals between logging in the game). The rule is abused when a player plays 2 human rounds, leaves, and comes back after 5-7minutes, on the ending of zombie rounds, and that is very unfair for people that genuinely play zombie rounds. So really what we should do if players are constantly recconecting (purposely) I feel like admins should be able to ban them.

Hello!

Thank you for addressing this issue! I have noticed a few times players purposefully leaving the server whilst they are supposed to be in the zombie team and joining the server back after a while, when they have the opportunity to play as a human again.
For this reason, I have extended the required amount for absence from 5 minutes to 15 minutes. Meaning that from here on now players are required to wait at least 15 minutes after leaving the server before they can rejoin without facing any consequences. However, if the problem will still ensue, we will extend the required amount even further.

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.