Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

MYCKEY

Real Life:

-You real name - Aleksandr
-Your age (not obligatory) - 21 
-What you do exactly in life (work, study...)  - I study in College of Transport and Business Logistics
-Where in the world you live - I live in Lithuania.
-How do you spend your free time - I spend my free time either on the computer or outside with friends.
-What's the place that you always finds your self comfortable in - I'm comfortable at home, as they say, anywhere is good, but home is best.
-DO you like school? (nvm, I already know the answer) - Yes. At the moment, I'd rather teach in schools than at college.
-What're your favorites songs/games - I listen to all kinds of music, but I like Miyagi's songs best. And games like cs 1.6, csgo, cod warzone.
-What're your favorite meals - Favourite dish: homemade pancakes
-What's the most country that you want to visit and why (it better be a reason) - It would be really good to visit any country, I've only been to Poland and Latvia in all my 21 years, but it doesn't feel like that at all, so I'm going to go to the Netherlands or Germany in the near future.
-Your social information (Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram...) Instagram (sa_shaaa123) You can follow me Big Grin

Game:

-What do you think about our server - I think the server is good, but I think it needs some updates, as I have written a suggestion with awp/scout that would diversify the players' choice a bit from the same weapons.
-How long you've been playing cs 1.6 - for about 7-8 years in total

-What's your favorite cs 1.6 mod (zombie plague/cso/umbrella swarm/old school...) - My favorite cs 1.6 mod is Umbrella swarm.
-What is most thing you like in server - The atmosphere, and the fact that you can make friends with the players pretty quickly.
-What is your best weapon - XM barlog.
-what new updates you wanna see in the future - As I mentioned awp/scout weapons and upgrades.

Welcome abord Young one Big Grin

Welcome, pleasure meeting you.

m
 a
  r
   c
    e
      l
        i
         n
       e

Welcome