Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Poll: Do you agree to update forum ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes we want to update.
57.14%
4 57.14%
No we dont want.
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Updating Forum Software

Photo  (This post was last modified: 03-02-2022, 11:49 AM by Priceless.)

Hello, My name is Priceless (It is enough for intro).

I want to suggest updating this forum, to new brand themed forum awesome looking (and Having more functions) I am posting functions & theme pic vote for update.

NOTE: Data will not be lost

Features:
Awesome Admin Panel.
User Banners.
Extra Shop Systems.
Award Systems.
Blog Section.
Clan System.
Custom Widgets.
Custom Blocks.
Design Customization.

Theme uploaded link below:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/zw6i41cin...e.png/file

Replying system is kind of hurting my eyes

Haha.

This is good forum and not complicated
If there will be new forum all members will confuse
Even with this forum which is easy some people don’t understand it

Unnecessary changes.
No reason to "fix" something that isn't broken.
No from me.

m
 a
  r
   c
    e
      l
        i
         n
       e

The primary objective of our existing forum on this community is to allow players to file a report for any misdemeanor they encounter while in-game, so for this reason barely anyone cares about other aspects of this forums, such as ratings, chat, and other categories they can interact with. Subsequently, we strive to make all the key components and features easily accessible and understood by any potential visitor. All those additional accessories such as banners and rewards seem like a genuinely good idea, but it definitely doesn't warranty to implement an entirely new theme, as you can add a bunch of rewards and probably even some banners on this existing theme if that was really necessary.

The forum looks very cool, stylish and modern, but the vividness of the background would likely be the contributing factor that would make it more difficult to grasp for some people, considering that the current forum theme, which is very plain and simple, is still not understood properly by many users. Considering how polished this theme looks, I highly doubt that it is available free-of-charge. However, it definitely looks very attractive and would possibly even be more appealing to the younger generation than the current theme we have on the website at the moment.

Generally I think that the existing theme does the job well and knowing that the activity on the forums is definitely lackluster and that this website isn't really one of the key components of this community anymore, I don't really see it necessary to change the theme and make people relearn the basic features.

Well, I got everyone point. 
Meaning Still staying at this funky theme.