[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: Awett
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Reason: 'Teaming/Camp'
[AMXBans] Duration: '2 hours'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_1:1:325333895'
[AMXBans] Your IP: '190.236.7.249'
[AMXBans] =======================================

The Reason was that the admin awet gave me a ban for being afk on one side that they did not kill me and I just connected 2min ago I suggest they remove the admin (Awett) for stupid reason ._.

I saw you camping down to cs_max zm base
And awwet gave warn to all zm which were not attacking

You probably shouldnt put your ip in your ban appeal.
You didnt post a demo or anything either, besides, its only 2 hours, its not permanent or anything.
I would advise you to also use the format for a ban appeal and fill it out accordingly.

m
 a
  r
   c
    e
      l
        i
         n
       e

(07-11-2021, 08:23 PM)King Wrote: [AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] Banned by Admin: Awett
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Reason: 'Teaming/Camp'
[AMXBans] Duration: '2 hours'
[AMXBans] Your SteamID: 'STEAM_1:1:325333895'
[AMXBans] Your IP: ''
[AMXBans] =======================================

The Reason was that the admin awet gave me a ban for being afk on one side that they did not kill me and I just connected 2min ago I suggest they remove the admin (Awett) for stupid reason ._.

You should never put your IP in the ban appeals, that's why the server has a  ban appeal format, which is what you need to use to get your unban and that the staff could punish the player they need their SteamID, you can find the format here:  https://www.cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=473

Hello!

Thank you for the report! You must provide a demo so we can get an in-depth about this incident. The server records demos automatically and saves it in your 'cstrike' folder. In order to locate the demo, go to your game's local files, open the 'cstrike' folder, and search for a demo named '[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm'. After you have done that, upload it to one of these cloud service websites (these are just the ones recommended, but you can chose your own if you wish):
- zippyshare.com;
- upload.ee;
- mediafire.com.

However, do note that if the map changed and if you failed to save your demo before that, then the original demo will have been overwritten by a newer version.
You also must use the following format, so all the necessary details would be included in your appeal: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=473.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.