Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Unban appeal(Again)

There is no need to type the unban format again because i already did, Anyway I don't have any crucial evidence to prove my innocence and the why i don't have the demo it's because of the Cs version i have , and about the unban evade , i didn't evade anything i just simply logged in as usual found that i was unbanned and continued playing normal, idk if i got unbanned or not but i played as usual because if i was banned they would have told me that but i played normally , and on top of that i am an old player never had any cheating or using third party software except for CFG that everyone uses.
I Don't I have any chance of being unbanned without the evidence Even thought this ban was unfair but i can't prove it.

Okay, let's say that the demo didn't indeed save for you for whatever reason, even though no CS version should have any implications on the way demos are saved on the folder. The thing that doesn't make most sense to me: you were banned by an ordinary Admin (not via amxbans, but in-game and when you were online). So, as soon as you got banned, why didn't you file a report immediately if it was, indeed, a false ban? Now you got banned the second time and suddenly you saw it fit to file a report. It just doesn't add up. So if you can explain this in a way that it would make perfect sense as to why you just completely disregarded and ignored your first ban, then I'll unban you.

Alright
First of All why i ignored my first ban because i was lazy to report , waited a couple hours and rejoined and i thought the admin has unbanned me , he even joined(talking about the admin that banned me) and didn't ban me again so i thought i was fine , then come groza on the other hand and say to some admin that i should get banned for evading
That's when i posted about my unban request here.

(24-10-2021, 10:11 PM)Lucille Wrote: Alright
First of All why i ignored my first ban because i was lazy to report , waited a couple hours and rejoined and i thought the admin has unbanned me , he even joined(talking about the admin that banned me) and didn't ban me again so i thought i was fine , then come groza on the other hand and say to some admin that i should get banned for evading
That's when i posted about my unban request here.
Lucille, I can totally understand you and agree with you, it isn't the first time, Groza, has said that someone is ban evading, happened to some other guy (can't really remember his nickname, probably like Gabe or something) anyways, yeah, it isn't the first time he's done that.

I don't really buy the 'I was too lazy to report' part, but okay. This will be your first and only chance and you will not be given the opportunity to have your ban removed if you won't provide any evidence to prove your innocence, so I would recommend fixing your game's issues.

Your ban will be revoked.

- Thread closed.