Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Suggestion

1. So problem is, new players can hardly kill anyone while at low level. To simply balance everything and not worry about making weapons deal too much damage, why not make so zombies evolve every kill they get. This idea of course isn't mine but it was very smart at a certain server. How it works is... Zombies kill one human, they all go up 1 level. Every level gives them more health as they spawn. 10 levels max and it all resets every round. So if players deal a lot of damage, the longer they get into the round, the harder it gets. This would solve problem of having guns that one shot one kill for example. Let's say humans farm easily zombies because they have level 1 evolution, they are at like 1.5k health. They reach level 10 and they spawn with like 3-4k health, depends on zombie. With that it mind, we can go higher in damage I think.

2. Usage of snipers. 
We need more snipers with more damage, all the snipers we have now is high level where they get useless afterwards or just simply not very well made. Crossbow should have a crosshair conaidering it is slow sniper and if you start to get swarmed by zombies, you want to run and shoot without ADS. This simple change woul imrove the usage of it graduly.

3. Would love to see more granade upgrades, for example for smoke granade add force shield upgrade.

4. If planning to take first idea, recommend slightly boosting the damage of weapons so even new players can actually do some damage against tanks, because when they come out and you are a new player. You better run for your life and spam all granades you have to slow him down, because you can't kill a player who is more experienced and charges against humans with tank, you ain't gonna survive. Better pray admin or s. Admin throws pumpkin on them to save you.

[Image: thumb_show.php?i=j4n4tz67n&view]

1.+ zm need this,but not 3-4 K alteast max evolution must have 1.5 or 2k
2.+, for crossbow no because its same with other servers
3.- tank its the zm which have hp than all others
Zm teams need this zm but they go down with one pumpkin
This grenade have to upgraded and make lower damage

1. Sounds like a good thing to have.
2. Crossbow is already good, it has no recoil and good dmg overall.
3. More grenade upgrades would be great.
4. No reason to buff the dmg, Glock can kill zombies pretty easily and if u get to level 7 u get mac 10 which is a pretty good weapon even for higher levels. It does around 350 dmg for a headshot if I remember correctly.
Also, the tank is supposed to be hard so no reason to complain about it, if u you play smart u can solo even with a lower level.

(This post was last modified: 07-10-2021, 09:39 AM by へへ?.)

(07-10-2021, 08:53 AM)Who u Wrote: 1. Sounds like a good thing to have.
2. Crossbow is already good, it has no recoil and good dmg overall.
3. More grenade upgrades would be great.
4. No reason to buff the dmg, Glock can kill zombies pretty easily and if u get to level 7 u get mac 10 which is a pretty good weapon even for higher levels. It does around 350 dmg for a headshot if I remember correctly.
Also, the tank is supposed to be hard so no reason to complain about it, if u you play smart u can solo even with a lower level.
You can't solo tank with lower level, because tank is 2x faster than new player and tank with good aim can simply 1 shot human. Mac 10 is not that good for ne player, they don't have damage upgraded as u do, they do about 100-200 headshot and about 50 body shot

Alright just so you know, I was a normal player before too. If I could solo back then you can too.
It's easy to kill a tank, all u have to do is throw a flame grenade while he is burning he moves slower so u can shoot while running, if he gets close u just freeze him and then 1 more flame. U can also go up on some boxes where he can't reach u.

(07-10-2021, 10:44 AM)Who u Wrote: Alright just so you know, I was a normal player before too. If I could solo back then you can too.
It's easy to kill a tank, all u have to do is throw a flame grenade while he is burning he moves slower so u can shoot while running, if he gets close u just freeze him and then 1 more flame. U can also go up on some boxes where he can't reach u.

U forgot the most difficult part. Tank is rarely attacking alone and they keep spawning so even if u manage that, it won't last long cuz u won't have any granades for second tank.

When I started playing the server without any power upgrades or ranks, I managed to get to level 17 at one point and use the AK47 'Paladin' special weapon. This special weapon is unique in its own way that it has barely any recoil, shoots and reloads relatively fast, and deals a reasonable amount of damage even without any power upgrades. At no point should 'beginner' level players be made powerful enough, it's intentionally made difficult at the beginning to make the progression system seem more appealing or addictive (the more upgrades you have and the higher level you are, the easier you will deal with the enemy opponents). Even without any of these upgrades or ranks, I still managed to get a decent amount of kills every single map. The point is that there is a distinct difference between different skillsets and being overpowered altogether, as you might not have the most powerful weapons, yet have a decent aim but still manage to have a decent score at the end of the map.

Tank is not overpowered, it is specifically designed to cope with higher-level players. Nerfing it would mean that higher-level players would become even more powerful and more difficult to deal with. Nothing can be perfectly balanced.