Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Introduction

-You real name: Matt or Matas
-Your age (not obligatory): soon 20
-What you do exactly in life (work, study...): college and a food delivery guy.
-Where in the world you live: Lithuania
-How do you spend your free time: If I had loads of it, would sleep probably, but mainly spend it with friends.
-What's the place that you always finds your self comfortable in: home
-DO you like school? (nvm, I already know the answer): would love to go back in time and mess around as a kid, since studies didn't matter then.
-What're your favorites songs/games: Songs: mostly any that is slow paced with real instruments. Games: any that I can play with friends and mess around.
-What're your favorite meals: Good, juicy, fresh BBQ Burgers straight off the grill.
-What's the most country that you want to visit and why (it better be a reason): Canada. The reason is, that Canadians are very friendly, legalized weed, less crimes, and thinking of living there if I get the chance. Also beautiful country.
-Your social information (Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram...):
Discord: LightsInSmoke#1319
Anything else I keep away from public places or just don't use.

Game:

-What do you think about our server 
-How long you've been playing cs 1.6: started at the age of 6 so soon gonna be 14th year.

-What's your favorite cs 1.6 mod (zombie plague/cso/umbrella swarm/old school...): Rly miss Zombie plague gunXP mods, all of them disappeared for some reason, would love to come back to them if there were any still popular.
-What is most thing you like in server: for now, didn't find anything yet that I would like, only seen problems so far cause they are easier to spot lol.
-What is your best weapon: I use mostly snipers and shotguns.
-what new updates you wanna see in the future: maybe if there is the smallest chance, I would love to see Zombie plague gunXP mod making a comeback.

[Image: thumb_show.php?i=j4n4tz67n&view]

Nice to meet you Matt, hope you enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the community, and nice to meet you.

m
 a
  r
   c
    e
      l
        i
         n
       e

Hi nice to meet you , Have a great time Smile

Hello and welcome Matas, i hope that you will enjoy our servers and community. Big Grin

Welcome Matas! Enjoy ur stay here!

(This post was last modified: 30-09-2021, 02:02 PM by -ExTazY-.)

Hi Matas,

It's nice to meet you, CS Gamers community wish you welcom!
I hope you'll enjoy our servers and community.

If you haven't already, check our Discord server.
Link: https://discord.com/invite/4Cvwkf3

Thanks ! Smile

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]