Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Unban reaqust

[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin raj..
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : FARES
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Cheating '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 1 : 1045455263 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 41.107.

demo : https://www86.zippyshare.com/v/x5AHK7Bb/file.html

they think im aimbot cuz i been playing good and aiming for head and i wish u manegers do somthing for the stupid admin ty for your time

Whilst looking at the demo I provided and the demo you've provided, you can see that in my demo, there's 2 aim locks to the zombies head, whilst you were in a 90 degree angle, which is totally possible but with 200 ping, not so much. Yet I think that's why you are cheating, at your demo I can see a few aim locks as well, so I still didn't change my mind that you "aren't" cheating, I still have my mind on the fact that you are cheating. All I can say, we'll need to wait till the, Staff, do something about it, because as far as I can see, you, are aim boting. The few aim locks are enough evidence for me. It could've happened once, but not 3 and more times in the same round. It could've also have been lag, but that's most likely not the case, I still think that you are cheating, and there's evidence in the demo's, you've and I've provided.

Whene u get hs with Uzi and paladin it's looks likely hack but believe me I won't cheating and I'm sure all server players know me that's I'm normal player I respect your opinion but I'm sure staff will know the truth cuz u won't said truth cuz u are scary to lose your admin

(This post was last modified: 25-09-2021, 11:28 AM by -ExTazY-.)

Hi Fares and Rajus.

Sorry for late answer.
I've checked the whole demo and I haven't seen any sign of aimbot or something like silent aimbot. Maybe
it was just looking like, that.

-Unbanned-

-Thread Closed.

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]