Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Swarm Suggestion

1.Zombies need higher hp up to 1500 every zombie.
2. Balgor 3 is very op gun,need to get it only for vips and higher.
3.For vips Thanatos 1 pistol
4.Balgor lX Knife for everyone
5.Fast Scout for everyone for high level
6.m4a1 brick piece for admins
7.M95 White Tiger for S.Admins

-(there are at powers +zm hp and regen)
-
+
+
+
+
-

+, regarding m95 white tiger, this gun should be ultimate weapon and for lvl 50 for all users(not just s.admin)

-
-
+/- I think we have enough pistols, for now, the community decides though.
+
+
+
+ Just as Bobi said it should be a level 50 weapon or maybe lower for all users.

(This post was last modified: 27-08-2021, 01:28 PM by Frost.)

I believe plenty of weapons are already behind a pay wall and, considering that it is fairly difficult for any ordinary player to level up, then they should as well get their hands on some good weapons without the need to worry about the pay wall. Like, did you seriously recommend giving a bloody scout and a random knife to everyone, and leave the rest of the 'cool' weapons for higher ranked players?

Additionally, it is obvious that humans are and have been overpowered and it's either zombies' health is increased drastically or humans' weapons are nerfed quite a bit. I understand that many of you all find it amusing sitting in spawn, moving barely a muscle, dropping zombies like flies, and ending up with 150-300 kills every single map, but it's hardly enjoyable for zombies. If nerfing weapons is out of the question, then I would personally recommend getting rid of the 'speed' power or reducing its efficacy by a significant amount, which could turn the tables as well. The ability to increase weapons' overall damage also seems unnecessary, considering that most if not all weapons already deal enough damage to kill zombies relatively fast and knowing that players can still upgrade the overall shooting speed of their weapons. This would probably be the most feasible option. However, the simplest possible solution for all of this would probably be to simply add a brief spawn protection for zombies, so they don't get slaughtered the second they respawn.