Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Report Abuse Admin

1. Admin name: star anonymous
2. Which Server: Swarm
3. What the Admin did: Banned me for 2 hours

4. Admin's SteamID: i couldn't get it because i was banned.
5. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://www17.zippyshare.com/v/Sb2n2E81/file.html

6. At what time in the demo can we see the abuse:  in the end of the demo, i joined the server and gone somewhere to do some forgotten work i had to, once i turn back to cs, i saw the admin looking at, then the Ban window popped up. 

The reason was "teaming+camping", you can clearly see in the demo that i was not even close to be teaming or even a zombie crossed me.
also i agree for being afk but banning me isn't an option.

Join Me --> 
Discordm4m3tss#7178
Whatsup: +213779345448
Youtube: m4m3t ;x

Hello!

First things first, no matter the reason and the excuse, you may not just go somewhere else in the map to hide to avoid death as a zombie. If you will be AFK for a short period of time or longer, then stay at the spawn, do not move, or simply leave the server - I am pretty sure I already mentioned this to you. Surely you can wait 10 minutes before rejoining the server after that. I understand that your rank might be important to you, but a few deaths won't change anything significantly. I could say that star might have overreacted and he should have warned you before issuing any sort of punishment, but then again I did already warn you a couple days ago. Additionally, the reason 'Teaming/Camp' is a default one Admins can choose from the amx_banmenu, which means that you were banned for either teaming or camping, but it doesn't necessarily mean that you were banned for both. Simply put, deliberately going somewhere else to hide and go AFK to avoid deaths and simply AFKing in your spawn are two different things.

Your ban will be revoked, but, for the last time, if you go AFK either stay at your spawn and don't go hiding somewhere or leave the server. However, the Admin will not receive a warning.

- Thread closed.