Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

dribsnius introducing

Real Life:

-You real name
Rather not say
-Your age (not obligatory) I am 16. 
-What you do exactly in life (work, study...) I workout in the gym daily, but now I play counter strike 1.6
-Where in the world you live I live in Lithuania
-How do you spend your free time I just play  random games like cs and league
-What's the place that you always finds your self comfortable in in my bed
-DO you like school? (nvm, I already know the answer) Nah not really.
-What're your favorites songs/games My favourite song is in Russian My favourite game is either Counter Strike 1.6 or League Of Legends.
-What're your favorite meals Eh i like most of my mom's food so it really doesn't matter.
-What's the most country that you want to visit and why (it better be a reason) I'd like to visit America for NYC because it looks beautiful there. Or i would like to go to Japan because it's really beautiful there too.
-Your social information (Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram...) Ehm, i'd rather not say anything from the mentioned. Discord: dribsniu#4955

Game:

-What do you think about our server  The server it self isn't bad the community is toxic but if I
 get Supervisor role in the server I might change the situation. (just maybe)
-How long you've been playing cs 1.6 I have been playing this game since I was 3 years old so maybe 13 years now? with breaks from the game.
-What's your favorite cs 1.6 mod (zombie plague/cso/umbrella swarm/old school...) I miss HNS servers and old Umbrella Swarm servers where SGS/BHOP wasn't so bad.
-What is most thing you like in server I like most of the Supervisors like copyright, Alive and Acrid'as the other Supervisors aren't that active in the server.
-What is your best weapon Well when I am level 29. My best weapon is AK47 Paladin because I have Level 4 damage and it boosts the damage for my AK47.
-what new updates you wanna see in the future Supervisors that aren't active would be kicked and New active supervisors that can do their job would be accepted.

Welcome rather not say i hope that you will enjoy here  Tongue

Nice to meet you dribsnius, hope you enjoy your stay <3

m
 a
  r
   c
    e
      l
        i
         n
       e

Welcome Dribsnius, enjoy your stay Smile)