Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Anti-reconnect system.

Hello, dear Cs-Gamers staff, I would lovely recommend you adding an auto "Anti-reconnect" system, which makes the player that is trying to reconnect make 180-300 seconds  before joining the server, not only it would decrease reconnects drastically, it would also make a supervisors or an admins job easier, not saying that all admins should ban or kick/mute people, if people have bought it just for the gameplay, then they can just play, but what I am saying is, it would make the server a little bit better if you had the "Anti-reconnect" system added.
Thank you for reading this, have a good day.

There's a reason why basically no community has implemented a system like this. Many of us experience various incidents, whilst playing the server; game crashing, internet connection problems, accidentally exiting the server, and etc. We cannot punish players for something they were not personally responsible for. Besides this, I am confident that a feature like this would discourage newcomers to continue playing. If I re-joined a server and saw them smacking me 2-5 minute ban, I would probably just forget about the server. Not to mention the fact that players who do indeed re-join the server before the 5 minute mark, many of them don't really benefit from it, as they end up in the same team and sometimes the round still hasn't finished yet. There's also the possibility to just bypass the system. The best way to approach this would be to have the system issue a warning to the player before the actual consequences, instead of immediately banning them the first time. Supervisors and Admins exist for a reason, to apprehend these offenders. If we really wanted to, we could make so most of the offenses are controlled and dealt with by the server, but then the point of Supervisors and Admins is lost. So from a wider point of view, this feature would not only be unnecessary but it would also affect the player base the community has built so far.

(13-08-2021, 12:34 PM)Frost Wrote: I see, and completely understand, but admins and supervisors that are in the server cannot easily spot a reconnect'or when there's a lot of players playing, unless you have your "TAB" button always pressed and showing the scoreboard, but I completely understand why you just can't add it. Thank you for your time.