Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Swarm Suggestion

-1.Increase the sv_airaccelerate command to 101
-2.Add an anti-sgs plugin(wont allow players to do sgs)
-3.Allowing players to do bhop

Bhop literaly its not so op, you just move couple of units faster and it helps zombies to have an advantage.

Drop for each an + if you agree and - if you disagree (tell your reason).

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2021, 02:42 AM by Acrid_`as.)

1 -
2 +
3 +/-, kind of disagree cause some zombies like hunter can abuse it to extend their jump and keep the speed from the jump for longer than intended.

m
 a
  r
   c
    e
      l
        i
         n
       e

1 +
2 -
3 +

(02-08-2021, 02:13 AM)Acrid_`as Wrote: 1 -
2 +
3 +/-, kind of disagree cause some zombies like hunter can abuse it to extend their jump and keep the speed from the jump for longer than intended.
Mate guns are already op, admins and high level players are respawning like everytime they die.If you cant hit a player which is bhoping kindly uninstall ur game.

(02-08-2021, 03:06 PM)benazzwtf Wrote:
(02-08-2021, 02:13 AM)Acrid_`as Wrote: 1 -
2 +
Mate guns are already op, admins and high level players are respawning like everytime they die.If you cant hit a player which is bhoping kindly uninstall ur game.

Its not about the guns, admins or high level players. Its about the fact that it would introduce an unintentional skill ceiling to the zombies, and thats not okay. "Oh you didnt gs your way to the human and kill him as hunter? You're so bad." Its an unfair advantage to those that can do it and to those that cant, some people already manage to do gs/sgs as hunters in the server, and it can become overwhelming if the learning curve was shorter and easily doable by anyone.

m
 a
  r
   c
    e
      l
        i
         n
       e

1.-
2.+
3.-

1-
2+
3-

I don't exactly see how increasing air acceleration by one will change anything significantly? Besides, people can already move pretty freely and quite fast if they know how to strafe properly, so increasing it seems highly unnecessary. At one point it was decided to lift the restriction of bhopping and sgs on the server, but players generally disliked the idea and weren't fond of the change. The problem is that both bhopping and sgs are skill based, and the majority of players who are on the server lack the skill to do any decent strafing, bhopping, and/or strafing. However, it is undeniable that this server has adapted a weird concept to restrict something that is a part of the game's mechanics rather than applying existing methods to prevent players from bhopping, like, decreasing the air acceleration to the adequate amount to make it so it's either very difficult or merely impossible to do any sgs or bhopping.

So, no, it is unlikely that the rule about bhop restriction will be lifted, as it has grown onto the community and lifting that restriction has been tested before already, and it failed. You could implement an anti-sgs plugin, but I'm not particularly sure how well it would cope with this specific mod and how restrictive in terms of ducking this 'anti-sgs' plugin really is. I do see your point, though, zombies are being dropped like mere flies at the very moment. If the enemy team consists of high level players with privileges especially, then your chances of dying less than 20-50 times that round are quite insignificant.

For me the idea is simple: either lift the restrictions or decrease air acceleration to prevent both sides from doing sgs or bhop.