Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

EtAl introduction

Hello and Welcome everyone!
This thread is specifically made for new users who do not know anybody in here and their only objective is having fun, spending a great time with crazy friends: 
chatting, playing on the same team or against each other... it doesn't matter
what matters is playing on the same
 cool server with a bunch of fantastic fellas who are thirsty for Zm/Human blood, are you ready to meet them? don't worry, although they are thirsty for the blood...
they won't eat you or drink your blood or even taking your head off for keeping it as a souvenir cuz you are too far away from them, maybe there is a whole ocean between you...or maybe they just moved into your neighborhood and they are willing to do so! anyway, keep yourself awake even at night and there is only one way to keep yourself out of danger zone and gain their trust plus acceptance:
-Introducing yourself to them!
who knows what their reaction will be, perhaps they will accept you as you are...perhaps, they will refuse you cuz you are not worthy to be their friend, it depends on ppl manners and interests
[font=Comic Sans MS]so give it a try! don't be shy and share your cool stuff with us!
[/font]

Real Life:

-You real name Ben
-Your age (not obligatory) 17
-What you do exactly in life (work, study...) still in highschool but working part time
-Where in the world you live Lithuania
-How do you spend your free time on pc, coding, scripting etc.
-What's the place that you always finds your self comfortable in my room
-DO you like school? (nvm, I already know the answer) i mean its annoying, but its like meh
-What're your favorites songs/games idk
-What're your favorite meals: its you
-What's the most country that you want to visit and why (it better be a reason) idontevenknow
-Your social information (Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram...) discord: grisma#2251

Game:

-What do you think about our server pretty good, its going to be bigest swarm server
-How long you've been playing cs 1.6 since 2006~+

-What's your favorite cs 1.6 mod (zombie plague/cso/umbrella swarm/old school...) umbrella
-What is most thing you like in server everything
-What is your best weapon mp5 barlog
-what new updates you wanna see in the future: definetlly more uls, and lil bit nerfs and buffs

Welcome, i am not moderator but i am sure you will enjoy csgamers services!
Anyway I don't like 🏫

Welcome Smile
Well, have fun in csgamers community!!

[Image: b_350_20_692108_381007_ffffff_000000.png]