Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Helper Application Joker9765

1. Requirements for the entry [write + next to the requirement you have completed, and write - next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:

* You must be at least 16 years old.: +

* You must be an active player on the server (at least an hour a day played on the server).: + (some days i don't when have work but most days yes)

* You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.: +

* You must have at least 200 hours of play time on the server. +

* You must not have been banned in the past.: +

* You must have an official (steam) version of 'Counter Strike 1.6'.: +

* You must have a proficient level of experience as an Admin.: + ( I have 1 year of admin experience)

* You must at least have an intermediate understanding of English.: +

* You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).: - (not reported on forum but have reported 1 on frost dc)

* You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.: +

* You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Helper, obey the rules, enforce them accordingly, and listen to other staff members.: +

* You must be active on all CSGamer's community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord.: - (not currently active on forums but will be from now on)

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:

* Your in-game nickname: Joker9765

* Your Discord: joker9765

* Your age: 22

* Your timezone: GMT +5:30

* Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1777

* Links to your reported rule-breakers:  reported a few on dc to frost and adolf hitler(jeet)

* Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/Joker...195:27015/

* What is the role of a Helper? : The role of helper is to help the admins/supervisors as well as the server to keep it clean of rule breakers and cheaters and maintain a fair environment
        * Can you manage any other languages besides English? - Hindi

* Have you contributed to the CSGamer's community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): I help new players learn how the mod works and also tell admins about rule breakers also have participated in some events and giveaways on dc.

* How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? Describe it.: I have been an admin of Sap zm server that was before and also cso 2012 sever for about a year i left due to my studies as I had to crack exams as my priority.

* Why do you want to become a Helper here in particular? What makes you think you would be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out?: I feel like sometimes when i play people break rules there when no admin is present so i wanna correct them plus also when there are high number of players the admin can only see one at a time so to help them out who is causing trouble is also useful. I think my personality of not being toxic and playing just for fun as it is just a fun activity to do makes me a good candidate. The point that makes me stand out that i point out even admin mistakes to them when they just give warning of 1/2 without looking previous if the guy was camping or just arrived there by luck. I like to be fair and rules are for everybody including myself.

* What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have?  helpers must be familiar with the rules of the server, They should have a good understanding of server so that they can help new players to make them understand how the server works and this also requires some decency in English which I have. 

* What can you bring to the CSGamer's community? I will try my best to be a good helper by helping the players with their issues, keep a fair and friendly environment for gamers.

* How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? Currently I am in middle of my visa process so 1-2.5 hrs but I usually play for 2-4 hrs/day.

* How long have you been a part of the CSGamer's community so far?: Around 3.5 yrs as I started in 2021 and took a break in middle xd.

3. Questionnaire [provide responses to the following questions or scenarios]:

* What is the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. the application is used for scanning cheats in cs folders of a person and telling if he is cheating or not.

* A player claims that they do not know what the 'wargods' application is upon a request to do a scan. What do you do? First I will try to tell through in game chat how to download and use it. If they don't understand I will ask them to look up a video on youtube or talk to me on dc so that i can give him a link of video on how to download and use it.
          * A player encounters issues doing the 'wargods' scan (e.g., an error occurs or it's not scanning, or other reason). How do you proceed? I will try to understand what cs type he using (steam/non-steam) then try to figure out what the problem is as most of the time its WG versions problem. Then I will try if downgrading it or upgrading the version of WG solves it or not mostly the problem is resolved by these steps.

* The 'wargods' scan shows faulty scan results. How do you make sure that the player is actually not cheating?: (first thing is to take out there status of steam id and ip so that if they try to leave we can still ban them if foud guilty) Mostly the scan results are true but sometimes the player claims he is not cheating so just to be safe I will spec them for some time and record the demo and review it with other staff. If the footage is legit then will let them play but if its clear that he/her is cheating then they will be banned according to the rule they break.

* Complete the following commands (if you were to execute them via the console):
        amx_ban ...  " amx_ban <name or #userid> <time> [reason] "
        amx_kick ... " amx_kick <name or #userid> [reason] "
        amx_vote ... " amx_vote <question> <answer1> <answer2> "

* A 'flamewars' breaks out between two players. How do you respond? I'll ask them both to calm down as well as check the console to see who started it. I'll warn them by giving warning if they choose to do it again ill gag them for 5 mins each so they can calm down and if they don't I will increase the duration of gag.

* You encounter an abusive admin. What do you do? I will ask him to not be so harsh if he doesn't listens the best thing to do in this situation is to record the demo and report to higher staff.

* A player claims they were not aware of the server rule that they broke. What do you do? Firstly i will check if he is telling truth by checking his level if he is true i will give a warning to not repeat if not telling truth he will be punished accordingly.
        * A player breaks a server rule, but leaves before you're able to punish them. How do you proceed? Depends on what he/she did if its small mistake i will warn him when he rejoins if its intentionally done i will take action when he rejoins or if its extreme i will just ban him offline.

-------------------------------------------------------

P.S - if I have ever done anything wrong I apologize and will try my best to be better.

Hello!

Unfortunately, you applied at the wrong time. Considering that MYCKEY returned to the staff team recently, we are kinda full and are not really in the need for additional staff members for the moment.
However, I really appreciate the thought and effort you put into your application and I would have probably accepted you otherwise if it wasn't for the current circumstances. As such, I hope you will take the opportunity to apply for Helper again once we are in the need for additional staff members.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.