Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor Application

(This post was last modified: 29-05-2023, 01:20 PM by FuXurY.)

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to the requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
* You must be at least 16 years old. +
* You must be an active player in the server. +
* You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members. +
* You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months. +
* You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server. +
* You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. -
* You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. +
* You must be experienced as an Admin. +
* You must have an intermediate understanding of English. +
* You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). +
* You must have posted an introduction thread on forums. -
* You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members. +
* You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. +

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
         * Your in-game nickname: FuXurY
         * Your Discord: Andrius#2891
         * Your age: 18
         * Your timezone: GMT +3
         * Link to your introduction thread: -
         * Links to your reported rule-breakers: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1286 https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1133 https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1072
         * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: The supervisor maintains order on this server, issues warnings to those who break the rules, and imposes other penalties on them. Also helps players if needed.
         * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/FuXur...195:27015/
         * Can you manage other languages besides English? Lithuanian
         * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): I mostly help newbies if they need it. I don't shy away from saying what other players are doing wrong, to discipline them.
         * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? I have been a supervisor, a simple administrator on Lithuanian servers many times. I know how to use all AMX commands. I have been playing this game for about 8 years, so I have a lot of experience and I have faced various situations.
         * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? Starting with the simplest: amx_ban, amx_kick, amx_slay, amx_gag and ending with more complex ones: amx_votemapmenu, amx_teammenu... and so on...
         * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? I have talked to the Lithuanian supervisors about this position, but I don't remember that they recommended filling it.
         * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. This is a program that scans your CS files and if it finds something illegal, it shows it in the report. If everything is fine, it is blue, and if something is wrong, it is red. A WG is requested when a player's fair play is suspected.
         * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? I would like to join here because I like the SWARM servers and this server remains one of the few that still has players. I've also spent a lot of time playing here and I think I'm familiar with the players, I know their character traits, communication and so on. I am an advantage in that I am punctual and active, communicative and friendly.
         * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? It should be understood that people of various characters and ages play here, so they should be more lenient in some aspects. For example, insults. It is understandable that after a death, etc., anger arises and not everyone knows how to control it. We have to remember that this is just a game.
         * What can you bring to the community? Have fun in the game.
         * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? Depends on daily activity. But at least 1-2 hours per day I try to play.
         * How long have you been in this community so far? About a year and a half.

(This post was last modified: 29-05-2023, 07:37 PM by Eimiux.)

This would be a + recommendation from me, he follows the rules and makes others abide to them. I've seen him with an Admin multiple times and he hasn't abused his privileges (not that I've witnessed any abuse) but I've also noticed that  he can be a bit toxic so that will have to change but I'm sure that won't be hard for him

+ from me, like he follows every rule as admin and he doesn't abuse them but sometimes he might be toxic.

+=
Hes good but at sometimes can get really toxic so i dont really know

There are some players who intentionally take me out of patience and then I become toxic. I'm a calm enough person anyway, I can assure you of that.

Follows rules, doesn’t abuse he’s privileges. I know sometimes there are those kinds of players I witnessed myself, coming to the server to just insult or be toxic versus other players. Anyways I wish you good luck and that’s a ++ from me.

hmm, maybe + active playing long time here knows everything, but do we really need new supervisors now? I mean we have enough for this moment.

(30-05-2023, 10:57 PM)smile Wrote: Follows rules, doesn’t abuse he’s privileges. I know sometimes there are those kinds of players I witnessed myself, coming to the server to just insult or be  toxic versus  other players. Anyways I wish you good luck and that’s a ++ from me.

I agree that there are many supervisors, but only ~2 of them play actively Big Grin The inactive ones should be thrown out and this position should be given to those who play actively.

(31-05-2023, 12:18 PM)FuXurY Wrote:
(30-05-2023, 10:57 PM)smile Wrote: Follows rules, doesn’t abuse he’s privileges. I know sometimes there are those kinds of players I witnessed myself, coming to the server to just insult or be  toxic versus  other players. Anyways I wish you good luck and that’s a ++ from me.

I agree that there are many supervisors, but only ~2 of them play actively Big Grin The inactive ones should be thrown out and this position should be given to those who play actively.

i mean i some staff are busy with school n stuff and cant be online and they said they will play more after its done

Hello!

Thank you for taking your time and applying for the supervisor position!

After discussing with the staff team, we have arrived to the conclusion that we do not really need additional supervisors for the moment. The activity of some may primarily be attritubed to the fact that they have schools (finals) or job to deal with at this point of time. If their inactivity will persist, then we will make appropriate measures and give way to other people for the position. Furthermore, you have been toxic on numerous occassions in the past and whether or not you are experienced in this field, I don't wish to have members in my team who are too toxic by nature.

I have also noticed that you ask people to do 'wargods' scans for barely any reason. Such scans should only be requested off of players if you actually suspect them of cheating, not because something weird occured at one point.
And until now, your activity wasn't all that great on the server.

Improve your temperament, increase your activity and be mindful of the server rules and maybe in the future you can re-apply for this position.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.