Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Report supervisior.

1. Copyright
2.Swarm
3.the first round it was very clear how we camped (but this was not a camping its a strategy waiting. Big Grin ) then last round i got a 30 min gag because i told him bot (without warning)
4. STEAM_0:1:508853696
5. https://www.mediafire.com/file/9tdsncl9soh23tc/[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file
6. At start in first round he camped, i get gag last round

i heard ur steps coming so i waited behind corner and u started to be toxic for no reason (calling me bot each time you killed me kinda cringy tbh)

(This post was last modified: 25-02-2023, 04:26 PM by Frost.)

Hello!

If we are discussing about 'camping' as in waiting around the corner for a few seconds, then you have done this exact thing (including against me) on NUMEROUS occasions. Time and time again have I told people that CAMPING does not equate to waiting in a corner for literally a couple seconds and then attacking the enemy opponent; rather, it is systematically remaining at a corner for a prolonger period of time, on multiple occasions, especially when it comes to avoiding humans altogether. Not to mention the amount of times you have bhopped even though it is clearly stated in the server rules that it is not allowed and yet you don't care.

The morale of the story is... don't want other people to do it? Don't do it yourself. Otherwise, don't even bother crying about it.
I should mention, copyright, though, that you should avoid provoking players. Even if you don't intend, continuously mentioning as to what they did wrong in the present and past might provoke them. You kept on mentioning how he cannot distinguish between a player camping and not camping, just tell em once and move on with your day. No need to keep smudging it in their face.

Now as for the gag, doktor, calling someone 'bot', saying 'ez' or whatever may be considered as 'laming'. And laming can undoubtedly provoke players as well, so it's preferable that you keep such opinions to yourself rather than boasting about how you killed a player. But I believe that a 30-minute gag was definitely an exaggeration from your part copyright, because, first of all, saying 'shut up', calling someone an 'idiot' (which you did as well by the way) is not an insult, and calling someone a 'bot' is definitely something that you shouldn't get triggered by to begin with, especially by being a supervisor. You could argue that he was being rude toward you, but, again, not a justified reason to gag someone without a prior verbal warning or just giving them a 5-10 minute gag as their first offense.

The way I see it, both of you acted immaturely in some way or the other. Please act more accordingly next time and think about what you're doing.

- Thread closed.