Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

1. Admin name:  Alivve
2. Which Server: swarm server 
3. What the Admin did: gagging me for defending myself
4. Admin's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:575625402

5. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://www.mediafire.com/file/ej3kwx5nzj4btf1/[CSGAMERS]_Umbrella_Swarm.dem/file
6. At what time in the demo can we see the abuse: idk but all the demo is full of toxic words 

btw he didnt ban them

Hello!

I was informed by ALiVe that you had been gagged multiple times prior to this incident for badmouthing. You also seemed to have told "Ks omk" to him and then insist that you were defending yourself even though ALiVe didn't insult you or anything? Even if it was not directed toward ALiVe, being "defensive" is not an excuse to throw insults at people.

As for him not responding to players' requests to gag BOBY for his overall attitude, it is not easy to multitask -- focus on the game whilst also paying attention to the chat. I have had such incidents multiple times whereby players are upset with me not paying great attention to the chat, but we also like to engage in gameplay, we don't only want to join the server to moderate. Either way, I was told by ALiVe that he did indeed issue DJ BOBY a verbal warning and I was informed that he did not insult anyone thereafter. The reason why you were issued an immediate gag is because this was not your first incident or gag.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.