Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

unban

(This post was last modified: 10-02-2023, 11:24 AM by AliSamhore.)

1- my name is Ali Samhore
2- STEAM_1 : 1 : 492933332
3- when my brother joined the server in my account i was leave i was out of the server and HoldMyGroza think me recconect but it wasn't me it was my brother who get Banned for recconect
and me joined the server and Hold my Groza say me Cheat but im have 2 pc in the house

(10-02-2023, 11:22 AM)AliSamhore Wrote: 1- my name is Ali Samhore
2- STEAM_1 : 1 : 492933332
3- when my brother joined the server in my account i was leave i was out of the server and HoldMyGroza think me recconect but it wasn't me it was my brother who get Banned for recconect
and me joined the server and Hold my Groza say me Cheat but im have 2 pc in the house and me not was change my Steam id but im out from the server and he banned me

I didn’t say anything to you when you joined the second time you just said Big Grin and leave

Hello!

Seeing how you evaded a 15-minute ban and that it's not such a big deal, I'll let it slide this time. However, this is your ONE and ONLY chance. Your ban will not be revoked if you will be caught evading your ban again. Please be more careful and if you have a brother who uses the same account as you do on a different computer, inform him that you were banned and do not join the server up until the moment your ban expires.

- Thread closed.