Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

unban @ymenx

(This post was last modified: 16-12-2022, 07:02 AM by ALiVe. Edit Reason: can't read anything )

1. Your name: @ymenx
2. Your steamid: [font='Segoe UI Historic', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]STEAM_1 : 1 : 1863222672 [/font]
3. Ban Details(you can get it from console): [font='Segoe UI Historic', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Server # 1420
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin ALiVe.
[AMXBans] You are permanently banned.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : @ymenx
[AMXBans] Reason : ' Cheating '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @
[font='Segoe UI Historic', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]www.cs-gamers.net[/font]
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 1 : 1863222672 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : '
[font='Segoe UI Historic', 'Segoe UI', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]158.140.125.116[/font] '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
No detail texture mapping file: maps/cs_max_detail.txt
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check you
[/font]

4. Proof (demo or screenshot):  [font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif][b] i was banned for a 3days but my cousin got into my account on his computer that means another IP and STEAMID
[/b][/font]

[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif][b]and you thought me a hacker and you gave me PERMANENTLY BANNED[/b][/font]

Hello there,
If the account is banned that means, nobody can use it. Every account should be owned only by one person so witch followed with the ban for ban evading. Declined.
Thread closed.

Tell your cousin to compensate for your losses and to give you the necessary amount of money to purchase unban.