Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Umbrella Swarm - Suggestion

(This post was last modified: 04-12-2022, 09:58 PM by Doktor.)

[*] - Make it so that every steam user that is playing on your server gets free V.I.P rank/privilege.

- I saw this on a couple of other servers (including and excluding Umbrella Swarm servers) and I found it very useful since it brings more players to your server and encourages them to play. This feature would be useless if nobody was using steam while playing on your server, but I have noticed quite a few people using it (i use it aswell). If you can't make that work, you could make it so that steam players get some sort of a privilege, eg. free XP, levels, prs, special guns, or maybe just a XP boost. Thanks for taking your time out to read this, have a nice day.

[*] Doc. Doktor

(This post was last modified: 05-12-2022, 05:47 PM by Frost.)

Typically these kinds of servers do not host many giveaways and/or events in return because they already offer a "free VIP" to users playing on the server via the official game or the steam version. You can get your hands on VIP on a multitude of ways on the server:
- Upon getting on top of one of the 3 positions on the 'rank' leaderboard, you are granted a free VIP, just as long as you maintain that position.
- We host frequent monthly giveaways and occasional events on our Discord server, whereby you have the opportunity to win free coins. With these coins, you have the possibility to purchase some perks or ranks.
- You can also apply for the 'YouTuber' role, which would grant you some privileges depending on the performance of your YouTube channel. Granted, there are requirements to apply for this role.

The best solution offering players free VIP, in my opinion, would be to include a certain time period. For instance, players would be granted free VIP during the night time (e.g., from 12 AM till 6 AM), or everyone would have the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of a VIP for a brief moment during the weekends.
Providing steamed players with perks seems redundant, because at this point way too many servers have adapted such feature. Sure you spend money buying the game, but it most certainly doesn't seem fair to people who have to spend more to just get the VIP.
So from me, that's a no.

(05-12-2022, 05:46 PM)Frost Wrote: Typically these kinds of servers do not host many giveaways and/or events in return because they already offer a "free VIP" to users playing on the server via the official game or the steam version. You can get your hands on VIP on a multitude of ways on the server:
- Upon getting on top of one of the 3 positions on the 'rank' leaderboard, you are granted a free VIP, just as long as you maintain that position.
- We host frequent monthly giveaways and occasional events on our Discord server, whereby you have the opportunity to win free coins. With these coins, you have the possibility to purchase some perks or ranks.
- You can also apply for the 'YouTuber' role, which would grant you some privileges depending on the performance of your YouTube channel. Granted, there are requirements to apply for this role.

The best solution offering players free VIP, in my opinion, would be to include a certain time period. For instance, players would be granted free VIP during the night time (e.g., from 12 AM till 6 AM), or everyone would have the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of a VIP for a brief moment during the weekends.
Providing steamed players with perks seems redundant, because at this point way too many servers have adapted such feature. Sure you spend money buying the game, but it most certainly doesn't seem fair to people who have to spend more to just get the VIP.
So from me, that's a no.

Sure go ahead add that time period who Will everyone had vip in i like it