Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

report supervisor

1. Admin name: Gatu Gaming YT
2. Which Server: Swarm
3. What the Admin did: He gave me a ban for rc  and I didn't do this I just got out and came back after 11 minutes and when I came back he gave me banned i dont know this is supervisor or what ?
4. Admin's SteamID: i forget got it
5. Proof (demo or screenshot): i dont have any proof for rc     Server # 865
[AMXBans] ===============================================
[AMXBans] You have been banned from this Server by Admin Gatu Gaming YT.
[AMXBans] There are 5 seconds left of your ban.
[AMXBans] Banned Nickname : V.I.P
[AMXBans] Reason : ' RC '
[AMXBans] You can complain about your ban @ www.cs-gamers.net
[AMXBans] Your SteamID : ' STEAM_1 : 1 : 2081306302 '
[AMXBans] Your IP : ' 188.161.78.111 '
[AMXBans] ===============================================
Kicked : You are BANNED. Check yo

Kicked : You are BANNED. Check your
6. At what time in the demo can we see the abuse: before 8 minutes

I hope you choose those who deserve the supervisor next time

First of all, you did RC. The top15 just restarted today and as we all know that top 3 players get free VIP, so in order to keep your rank in top3 you played human rounds & then you left and rejoined after 4 or 5 mins. And if you've posted the correct demo you can clearly see Fahed :3 saying that you did RC. You better take good look at your self instead of blaming me for being a bad supervisor.

Hello!

First things first, you have failed to provide a demo, which is essential in proving your innocence when it comes to making ban appeals. To top it off, even if you joined back after supposedly waiting those 11 minutes, it is dictated in the server rules that you are required to wait at least 15 minutes before you are allowed to join back, and while admins generally have the opportunity to decide, whether your reasoning would justify your actions or not, admins are permitted to ban you for reconnecting to matter the circumstances.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.