Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

SuperVisor Application

(This post was last modified: 15-10-2022, 10:18 AM by LmD|Mynskas.)

1. Requi
       * You must be at least 16 years old.  +
       * You must be an active player in the server. +

* You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members. + Extazy
       * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months. -
       * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server. -
       * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. +
       * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. +
       * You must be experienced as an Admin. +
       * You must have a moderate understanding of English. +
       * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). - (I'm admin so i punish myself )
       * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums. +
       * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members. +
       * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. (+/-)

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
         * Your in-game nickname: LmD|Mynskas
         * Your Discord: ES#0696
         * Your age: 19
         * Your timezone: GMT+3
         * Link to your introduction thread:https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1188[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1188 https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1188[/font]
         * Links to your reported rule-breakers: -
         * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: Defend players look over for rule breakers control situations in server
         * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/LmD%7...195:27015/

* Can you manage other languages besides English? - Lithuania
         * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only):  only donations and banning rule breakers
         * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? I'm [font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]always admin bcs i like the job + i was owner/co-owner of 3 server in 1 of them for 3 years[/font]
         * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? [font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif] i personally don't like usin amxmodmenu i use amx_Banmenu amx_kickmenu amx_gagmenu[/font]
         * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? Extazy
         * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. [font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]Wargod is an engine created to help protect servers from players that use illegal programs or files basically its ussage suspect needs to download wargod from forum then scan it while cs 1.6 open he's not allowed to close cs 1.6 in wargod scan it will show all files that wargod found if any of files are illegal or programs illegal it will show as red color so you can instantly punish player but you also need to check time of cs open and closed and check what kind of file or program showed up red + if its blue you still should check filles that marked as unknown because some programs can be hidden 
[/font]

* Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? [font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]bcs i play on this server why accept bcs i do my job as admin very good and i just know the things about admins[/font]
         * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have?  knowing commands, knowing things about server that people might ask, be able to communicate nicely , don't allow emotions to take over if you hate player.
         * What can you bring to the community?
         * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? well im working man so 2/8
         * How long have you been in this community so far? from [font='Trebuchet MS', Trebuchet, Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] Mar 06, 2020 6:00 PM[/font]

I THINK YOU WILL GET REJECTED, REASON THERE MAX SUPERVISOR

Hello!

You have failed to meet some requirements and we are currently not in the need for additional Supervisors.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.