Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor Application!

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2022, 03:22 AM by Fe[N]ix.)

SUPERVISOR APPLICATION
---------------------------------------------------------
1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to any requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
* You must be at least 16 years old.+
      * You must be an active player in the server.+
      * You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members.+
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.+
      * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.+
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.+
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. -
      * You must be experienced as an Admin.+
      * You must have a moderate understanding of English.+
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). -
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.+
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord.+

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nickname:Fe[N]ix
        * Your Discord:G BOY#8183
        * Your age:16
        * Your timezone:GMT +5
        * Link to your introduction thread:Introducing My Self (cs-gamers.net)
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers: 0
        * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: A Supervisors Duty is to Watch the whole server And take care of the server his duty is to ban/kick/gag Those Players who Breaks The Rules...
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/csg-fenix/
        * Can you manage other languages besides English?Yes
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): Like i Have Participate in events And win one time too.
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience?I have A really Good experience Of an Admin In Past.
        * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example?Yes [example:amx_banmenu]
        * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any ? @copyright
        * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage.A little bit
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out?I Want To be a Great Staff In This community Because I want to Make my self a responsible Person And Give a good ban/kick/gag to those rules Breakers
If you accepts me it will be a really glorious achievement for me. 

* What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have?I Have a Admin experience from a long time and i made my skills Good enough and i got Knowledge Of many things in Games/Apps/studies and more ect..
        * What can you bring to the community?I cant bring much to community but i can show others a great experience in this community i will try my best to make this community famous know by others
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? [2-3 Hours Daily] [Sometimes 4-5 Hours]
        * How long have you been in this community so far? [Its Been Atleast 3 Years]

rejected

Hello there,
However all staff members can see your efforts to hide your old "Self" , but apearently we all know you are the same G BOY so lying in introduction and everythere else is kinda lame from your side.
Also i can see you didn't take your time on filling the application there is an multiple mistakes and you can't even proper give the links you been asked.
So knowing your past about multiple rules breaking and so on. For this time i would like to say you are welcome to try next time for now your application will be Rejected.
Thread closed.