Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor Application

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2022, 09:07 PM by Omega.)

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to any requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
       * You must be at least 16 years old.+
       * You must be an active player in the server.+

* You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members.+
       * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.+
       * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.+
       * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.-
       * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.+
       * You must be experienced as an Admin.+
       * You must have a moderate understanding of English.+
       * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).+
       * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.+ 
       * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+
       * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord.+

2. Supplementary in formation form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
         * Your in-game nickname: Omega
         * Your Discord: Omega#3342
         * Your age: 17
         * Your timezone: [font=arial, sans-serif]GMT+2[/font]
         * Link to your introduction thread: [b][font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1216[/font][/b]
         * Links to your reported rule-breakers: [b][font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]I never posted any in the forum. I mostly headed to the first supervisor or forum manager in Discord. I posted my proof and the reason there.[/font][/b]
         * Describe the duties of a Supervisor:  [b][font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]A supervisor's duties are: quick understanding of any situation, helping and answering any question or person that is in need of it, and activity on discord and server. be able to respond as quickly as possible to reports of someone misbehaving or cheating in any way; basic understanding of amx_commands; complete understanding of the game and rules; reporting even our staff members if we suspect them of breaking or abusing their status 
[/font]         * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/Omega...195:27015/[/b]
         * Can you manage other languages besides English? I understand only 2 languages: one is Albanian, my own language, and the second one is English 
         * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): Yes, I enjoy playing any swarm umbrella server and have bought privileges many times. Recently, I even discord nitro boosted the server 
         * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? As I have stated in previous responses, I have played on numerous swarm servers, some of which I even moderated, and I can confidently state that my actions will be guided by rules. 
         * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? I'm not fully knowledgeable. of all amx_commands since there are many and I have never been pushed to the point of using them. Some that I know are: AMX_SLAP,AMX_BAN, AMX_KICK, AMX_UNBAN, AMX_SLAY,AMX_ADDBAN, AMX_MAP,amx_votemap,amx_vote
       * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? I wasn't recommended, but I was told to give it a try 
         * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. In my understanding, WarGods Scan assists admins in stopping any player that has an unfair advantage or is suspected of cheating. The program is simple to use and has no negative effects; it is mostly used for scanning files associated with the game and determining any suspicious files.

* Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? I don't have a specific reason why I want to become one. I can just say that I will try my best and I don't think I'm more special than anyone else, but I can guarantee that with me being a supervisor, any kind of disrespect against the rules will be enforced and a punishment will be given not on my personal feelings but the server's rules. Being a supervisor does not mean that I should focus only on the rules. I will help and answer any player in need of it 
         * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? [b]For a big community like this one, a communication skill is needed Many language understandings, quick understanding of any problem teamwork because it is not necessary to be afraid to ask other staff members for help or advice on how to deal with problems I understand that most of the players may not be as mature which will lead to me being angry but before my personal feelings my role as a staff comes first. [/b]
         * What can you bring to the community? [font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif][b]I can't bring much, but I will try my best to fulfill the role. I will show that I earned it because I'm going to work for it.[/font][/b]
         * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average?  [font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif][b]I can promise one hour a day will be spent on the server [/font][/b]
         * How long have you been in this community so far? I have been part of this community for almost 2 years.

Thumbs Up 

This is a + for me,I think that you had admin before and you didn’t abuse but you used to be not active,for now I don’t know if you are active too much

(09-10-2022, 09:08 AM)HoldMyGroza Wrote: This is a + for me,I think that you had admin before and you didn’t abuse but you used to be not active,for now I don’t know if you are active too much

I used to sleep on this game like a year ago but i had to stop playing that much i try to keep it to one hour per day or two since i have to study aswell

rejected

fills only for the benefit of the admin.

Hello!

I am happy to announce that you are one of the candidates chosen for the 'supervisor' role.
You will know undergo a trail period, whereby we will evaluate your overall performance and activity during this time.
To proceed, contact TheKiller (the owner of the server) and send him all the necessary credentials.

Welcome to the team and good luck!

- Approved
-- Thread closed