Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor Application - format

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2022, 07:47 PM by Frost.)

(08-10-2022, 07:15 PM)Qsai Wolf PS Wrote:  * You must be at least 16 years old. +
       * You must be an active player in the server. +

* You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members. -
       * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months. +
       * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server. +
       * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. +
       * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. +
       * You must be experienced as an Admin. ++++
       * You must have a moderate understanding of English. +
       * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). -
       * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums. -
       * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members. +
       * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. +

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
         * Your in-game nickname: Qsai Wolf PS
         * Your Discord: Qsai Wolf PS#0220
         * Your age: 16
         * Your timezone: +2 UTS
         * Link to your introduction thread: no one
         * Links to your reported rule-breakers:  no one
         * Describe the duties of a Supervisor:
          To be just and just and not oppress anyone

And to be a responsible and competent person, not a child

He just wants to get a position
          It is important to have good manners
         * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.rs/player/212.23...Wolf%20PS/
         * Can you manage other languages besides English? Arabic
         * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): yes i do boost
         * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? Long and strong experience
         * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? amx_ban amx_slay amxmodmenu amx_kick amx_rcon amx_cvar
         * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? no one
         * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage.
          It scans game files and gives you a report on them

Thus, I may use any kind of cheat

Even if someone deletes this tool, but uses it, they keep an eye on it

The benefit is that if you suspect someone, you can ask them for their report

from the site
[b][font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]          [/b]Note: If the inspection is in good condition on site, this does not mean that it may not be used later[/font]
         * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out?
      I have good experience in programming games codes, as well as solving their problems and dealing with their commands
         * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have? 
      I dealt with building servers (hosting)

And I dealt with building mods (not zombies)
        I think they are enough
         * What can you bring to the community? 
[font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]         
Help, suggestions, and maybe something else you need in the future :َ)[/font]
         * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? 1h-2h in average
         * How long have you been in this community so far? I don't know, maybe six months or more

1.You must have introduction thread
2.You didn’t report rule breakers/admin and the for the duties of supervisor it’s a “-” for me

Rejected

fills only for the benefit of the admin. although sometimes let the admin buy it

Rejected

Hello!

Thank you for taking your time and applying for the position of a 'supervisor'. Unfortunately, we made a collective decision not to accept you in the team for the following reason:
*Your english comprehension skills do not reach the desired level.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.