Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

introducing myself

(This post was last modified: 27-03-2023, 03:16 PM by Omega.)

[font=Comic Sans MS]Real Life:

-You real name: Denis 
-Your age (not obligatory): I'm 17 years old 
-What you do exactly in life (work, study...): I used to work but stopped recently because I needed to focus more on my studies; I'm currently in my second year and studying the fundamentals of electrotechnology. I recently started learning about HTML and CSS and will continue until I have a full understanding. I started it mostly for fun and passing time 
-Where in the world you live: Kosovo
-How do you spend your free time: [font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif][font=Comic Sans MS]If there is nothing interesting on, I just go out for a walk. If my friends are free as well, we go out and play some billiards. I recently started learning about web development. I'm still a beginner. I just started like a week ago but will continue so until I have a full understanding of it 
[/font][/font][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS]-What's the place that you always finds your self comfortable in:There are many places I feel comfortable, like being with friends, at the park, my house 
-DO you like school? (nvm, I already know the answer) I used to think that school was pointless and a waste of time. Why should I bother going to school when I could just get a job and start making money? Before everyone else grew up, I realized that my perceptions of school were incorrect, and I can now proudly say that I enjoy going to school not just for friends but for learning. I realized that having a job and having no understanding of basic math or my own history would lead to mocking and rejection.
-What're your favorites songs/games: I get mocked a lot for my taste in music. I wouldn't say I'm a person that likes just one type of genre, so my playlist is kind of messy with all kinds, but they are placed in order. I enjoy games the most. If I could afford a better PC, I would probably be thinking of becoming a streamer by the amount of time I would spend playing 
-What're your favorite meals: I like food a lot, to the point where I learned how to make it myself. My favorite dish is pasta with sauce and chicken. I have lots of recipes, but this is the one I enjoy eating at least once a week. I enjoy pizza and hamburgers aswell, but I don't overdo it. I don't want to get fat 
-What's the most country that you want to visit and why (it better be a reason) There is one that I have been trying to visit, Brazil. The reason for that is I met a really beautiful, wise, funny girl on social media that I have been in contact with for one and a half years now, but the only problem is that my country hasn't issued a visa yet 
-Your social information (Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram...) For anyone that wants to follow me, feel free: https://www.instagram.com/denisgashi06/ , (discord) Omega#3342 , 

Game:

-What do you think about our server: I have played on a lot of servers and even moderated some, but they can't compare with a fully organized team that listens to the community and will help any person that is in need of it. I appreciate every staff member's work and time they give to let us enjoy the game 
-How long you've been playing cs 1.6: Cs 1.6 is a game that every kid in my country has played. It's a legendary game that we grew up with. I also started from an early age. I believe 9 or 10 we used to sneak out of class and go play in the closest gaming center. Unfortunately, it closed because of it being robbed.
[/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS]-W[/font]futurehat's your favorite cs 1.6 mod (zombie plague/cso/umbrella swarm/old school...) I never really liked zombie plague but one day I got introduced to umbrella swarm servers. I became addicted to it and I still am, but I don't spend that much time like I used to, mostly 1 hour a day or 2, depending if I'm free or not 

[font=Comic Sans MS]-What is most thing you like in server. I like the staff. They are reasonable and quick to respond to any situation or need for help.
-What is your best weapon. t depends. I enjoy using random weapons for fun, such as the Duel Uzi,AK47, The Bow, M4A1, and the most annoying gun in the game, the M3 Dragon, which I despise but use when I am annoyed by the enemy team's use of it or simply to demonstrate dominance.
-what new updates you wanna see in the future: There is probably some HP rise in zombies, but they are easy to deal with. Rising HP will lead to a harder game for old players but a bad start for newly joined players. and a barrier protection for zombies that respawn. I have seen and experienced for myself how it feels to be killed before even reswaping 

[/font]

Welcome <3

Haha denis penis

Welcome Omega, nice to meet you,
Prolly change the colours tho, cant read shit

(This post was last modified: 27-03-2023, 03:20 PM by Omega.)

(27-03-2023, 09:14 AM)dhoma5 Wrote: Welcome Omega, nice to meet you,
Prolly change the colours tho, cant read shit

[Image: LnBuZw]

(19-03-2023, 04:16 PM)copyright Wrote: Haha denis penis

[Image: YzNkdS5qcGc]

i honestly thought you would be older
nice to meet to you denis and much love to kosovo

denis the penis i agree welcome