Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Intro : Gatu Gaming YT

Real Life:

-You real name : Dhruv Prajapati 
-Your age (not obligatory) - 20
-What you do exactly in life (work, study...) - Study 
-Where in the world you live - India 
-How do you spend your free time - Playing games, Watching anime & Hangouts with friends 
-What's the place that you always finds your self comfortable in - While I'm hanging out with my buddies & ofc in my room ( Enjoying my personal space)

-DO you like school? (nvm, I already know the answer) - Since, I've completed my school. Yes I really miss those school days 
-What're your favorites songs/games - Song (Befikar) Games ( CS1.6, CSGO, Valorant)
-What're your favorite meals - Paneer & Thepla ( Typical Indian dish) 
-What's the most country that you want to visit and why (it better be a reason) Looking forward to visit Paris & Niagara Fall in Canada 
-Your social information (Facebook/Skype/Twitter/Youtube/Discord/Instagram...) Dc- Forgotten one#3089 
-YT - https://youtube.com/channel/UCqZHdBMgDWXRBVValjdo3JQ

Game:

-What do you think about our server - I personally like the server cause I used to play zombie swarm when I started playing CS & now I find the same mode with new gun updates 
-How long you've been playing cs 1.6 - since 2012
-What's your favorite cs 1.6 mod (zombie plague/cso/umbrella swarm/old school...)- Umbrella swarm 
-What is most thing you like in server - Diffrent gun updates and Zombies with various abilities 
-What is your best weapon - M3 Black Dragon and Dual uzi 
-what new updates you wanna see in the future - A single second spawn protection for zombies to prevent base farming & obviously a better team balance Smile

Thanks For Reading <3 
 Have Fun Everyone!