Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor Aplication

rejected

(09-10-2022, 05:35 PM)MYCKEY Wrote: +++ active and friendly person. I would like to see this person in our team

Active person what??? I didn't even see him playing from last 1-2weeks he just came today and played for sometime

yes i know bro he is no play the server

(09-10-2022, 06:08 PM)SKILAR Wrote: yes i know bro he is no play the server

Dude , Stop making a mess from the forum threads if you have nothing to say just keep silent , don't spam applications with your no sense messages like "Rejected" etc.

(09-10-2022, 05:49 PM)Ritikesh Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 05:35 PM)MYCKEY Wrote: +++ active and friendly person. I would like to see this person in our team

Active person what??? I didn't even see him playing from last 1-2weeks he just came today and played for sometime

Well, I'm talking in general, I know this player since my first days on this server, so I know what I'm talking about, and if you have any complaints against me about this, then say it.

Hello!

I am happy to announce that you are one of the candidates chosen for the 'supervisor' role.
You will know undergo a trail period, whereby we will evaluate your overall performance and activity during this time.
To proceed, contact TheKiller (the owner of the server) and send him all the necessary credentials.

Welcome to the team and good luck!

- Approved
-- Thread closed