Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Supervisor Aplication

(This post was last modified: 10-10-2022, 03:11 PM by SpalvotasBalionas.)

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to any requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
       * You must be at least 16 years old.+
       * You must be an active player in the server.-( not right now was busy with work and stuff)

* You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members.+
       * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months.+
       * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server.-(missing like 2hrs
       * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past.+
       * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'.+
       * You must be experienced as an Admin.+
       * You must have a moderate understanding of English.+
       * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only).-
       * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums.+
       * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members.+
       * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord.+

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
         * Your in-game nickname: Balionas
         * Your Discord: Spring#5053
         * Your age: 17
         * Your timezone: Gmt+3
         * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=999
         * Links to your reported rule-breakers: Havent reported any but banned many
         * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: [font='Open Sans', Arial, sans-serif]A Player Thats has to be active and friend with everyone and  knows every rule and inforces them and Helps/Informs other players how to play and catch Cheating players that make it not fun for other players to play the game should know every command that it has and how to use it 
[/font]         * Link to your stats (usgametracker):https://www.gametracker.com/player/Balionas/212.237.61.195:27015// 

* Can you manage other languages besides English? Lithuanian English and a bit of russian
         * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): Not really 
         * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? I'd say i am very expierienced With the role as admin i'v been admin in many servers and helped many players but everyone can learn new things as admin 
         * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? I know basicly every amx command that goes with banning slaying slapping transfering players to another team changing maps and some others but theres a command amxmodmenu thats makes everything better and u dont need to type amx_Something ussualy
         * Which staff member recommended you for this position, if any? ]MYCKEY[/font]
         * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. It used to catch cheaters that use hacks that are hidden to the human eye and that cant be found by hand easy, u download it let it scan your pc it uploads the information to the website wargod u give the link to the admin that asked u to do it and he checks it if its fine and ur not cheating and wargod says ur fine u can play as ussual[/font][/size]
         * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? What makes you stand out? I want to be come supervisor here to become more helpfull to the server and the players and [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]The reasons why I should be accepted over other applicants is because I am   very mature (which I believe is a massive thing that every staff / every player wanting to become staff should have)[/font]
         * What kind of skills/experience, knowledge or understanding should all staff members be necessary to have? Which do you have?
To able to have common sense and ban cheats and abusers of the rules  and help players and understand them of they'r needs and help them the best way they can
         * What can you bring to the community? A better community and nicer players hopefully
         * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? 1-6hrs ( even more if have time)
         * How long have you been in this community so far? 6+months i think and met great players that were very helpfull

Hi
Can you change the color of your description
I think it would be more easier to read

(08-10-2022, 03:40 PM)HoldMyGroza Wrote: Hi
Can you change the color of your description
I think it would be more easier to read

changed hope its better

Do you remember when you asked me wg 3 times in one week and you don't spend any of your time in the server and you have a very long time for your last visit but a server and you are not good and you will not be good if you become a Supervisor : rejected by me

(09-10-2022, 01:02 AM)SKILAR Wrote: Do you remember when you asked me wg 3 times in one week and you don't spend any of your time in the server and you have a very long time for your last visit but a server and you are not good and you will not be good if you become a Supervisor : rejected by me
Yup I also witnessed that. There was a guy with max powers so it's obvious that he would play well. And Just because your team wasn't able to kill him you asked him for wg scan and later you banned him. And if you ask me there was nothing suspicious about his gameplay.

(09-10-2022, 10:34 AM)Gatu Gaming YT Wrote:
(09-10-2022, 01:02 AM)SKILAR Wrote: Do you remember when you asked me wg 3 times in one week and you don't spend any of your time in the server and you have a very long time for your last visit but a server and you are not good and you will not be good if you become a Supervisor : rejected by me
Yup I also witnessed that. There was a guy with max powers so it's obvious that he would play well. And Just because your team wasn't able to kill him you asked him for wg scan and later you banned him. And if you ask me there was nothing suspicious about his gameplay.

Gatu Do you agree with me and think that he is a racist and should not be a Supervisor

(This post was last modified: 09-10-2022, 01:39 PM by SpalvotasBalionas.)

i asked a player for wg he didnt do it like its hes problem and i think he wassant even close to max so please if u want to ask something do it in my dms ill be to answer ur every question Smile

rejected

(09-10-2022, 01:34 PM)SpalvotasBalionas Wrote:

i asked a player for wg he didnt do it like its hes problem and i think he wassant even close to max so please if u want to ask something do it in my dms ill be to answer ur every question Smile

That dude had 200HP, 5HP/sec regen, max speed and damage and you're saying that he wasn't even close to max? And as per rules an admin can ask for wg but for that he needs a strong reason and I don't think you had one when you asked him. You ask him just because your wasn't able to kill him and cause of this you were pissed.

+++ active and friendly person. I would like to see this person in our team