Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

SuperVisor Application

1. Requirements for the entry [write '+' next to any requirement you have completed, and write '-' next to those, which you haven't yet completed]:
      * You must be at least 16 years old. +
      * You must be an active player in the server. +
      * You must have at least one recommendation from one of our staff members. +
      * You must be a member of the community for at least 6 months. -
      * You must have at least 120 hours of play time in the server. +
      * You must not have received any warnings and/or punishments in the past. +
      * You must have an official (steam) version of 'counter strike 1.6'. +
      * You must be experienced as an Admin. +
      * You must have a moderate understanding of English. +
      * You must have reported at least 3 rule-breakers (it doesn't have to be cheaters only). +
      * You must have posted an introduction thread on forums. +
      * You must be willing to fulfill your duties as a Supervisor, obey the rules yourself, and listen to other staff members. +
      * You must be active on all community platforms - the server, the forums, and discord. -

2. Supplementary information form [fill in the gaps and answer the questions]:
        * Your in-game nickname: LmD|Mynskas
        * Your Discord: ES#0696
        * Your age: 19
        * Your timezone: GMT+3
        * Link to your introduction thread: https://cs-gamers.net/showthread.php?tid=1188
        * Links to your reported rule-breakers:  https://cs-gamers.net/amxbans/search.php
        * Describe the duties of a Supervisor: watching over the server explaining people how to do things that they know in server like commands.
        * Link to your stats (use gametracker): https://www.gametracker.com/player/Lmd%7CMynskas/
        * Can you manage other languages besides English? - Lithuania and a bit russian
        * Have you contributed to the community in any shape, way, or form? (it doesn't have to be donations only): yes donations Smile
        * How experienced are you as an Admin? What is your past experience? i am always admin bcs i like the job + i was owner/co-owner of 3 server in 1 of them for 3 years
        * How familiar are you with AMX commands? Can you give any example? i personally don't like usin amxmodmenu i use amx_Banmenu amx_kickmenu amx_gagmenu
        * Are you familiar with the 'wargods' application? Explain its purpose and usage. it was created so people can't say my demo didin't saved + its easier to catch cheaters on server in old times admins was taking very much time to look over someones demos
        * Why do you want to become a Supervisor here in particular? What makes you think you should be accepted over other possible candidates? bcs i play on this server why accept bcs i do my job as admin very good and i just know the things about admins
        * What can you bring to the community? safe and comfortable server from rule breakers
        * How much time do you spend on the server daily on average? about 2-7h
        * How long have you been in this community so far? idk almost a month

Hello!

Thank you for taking your time and applying for the Supervisor role!

There are certain requirements that you have not yet met:
* Your total play time on the server is 43 hours not 120 hours (please be more attentive and pay attention to your statistics);
* You have been on the community for only a month, as opposed to the required length of 6 months;
* You did not mention any staff member that actually recommended you for this position prior to applying to the role;
* You have not posted any reports, and I don't recall receiving any from you privately.

Some of the answers you provided were also quite underwhelming and many of them seemed unnecessarily rushed. For example, you didn't really explain the purpose of the 'wargods' application other than mentioning its core function.

So consider the points mention above, think more succinly about your application and then you may consider re-applying for the position.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.