Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Breaking Rules

Joe J. Biden
Zombie Swarm
Bhop as long as he play on this server and never gets punished. RC too.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:227112456
https://www5.zippyshare.com/v/cLbKbplh/file.html
03:12. You can look all the demo all the time he bhoping

Well, i was playing in the server and this demo you sended is for an other map. But youre right he is bhoping in this demo, but im not so sure if he did when i was playing in the server. And when i was playing, it was a diffrent map. So you need to send the demo for the other map dude.

(This post was last modified: 24-06-2022, 10:04 PM by tbdelete.)

[quote="Stivanos" pid="3644" dateline="1656100403"]
Well, i was playing in the server and this demo you sended is for an other map. But youre right he is bhoping in this demo, but im not so sure if he did when i was playing in the server. And when i was playing, it was a diffrent map. So you need to send the demo for the other map dude.

Omg. How did you get supervisor? You not so sure. This guy bhoping all the time as long as he play in this server. I told you spec him. You say okey i will do that. HE SAW THE CHAT TOO BRO... If he know that you spec him? You think he will do it? What's your IQ?
So if i cheat: 1 month while supervisor is not in server and noone report me and when i see supervisor on server i dont cheat anymore? what will you say? in this map you no cheat so its fine? while others say i cheated. And you say i didint seen him cheating?
And from all you said in server to mee. I think that someone should who gave you supervisor should check if you are older then 11

Thats why i need you to send the demo of that map. Not a old demo.

(24-06-2022, 10:02 PM)Stivanos Wrote: Thats why i need you to send the demo of that map. Not a old demo.

What is old, so if i send you demo of this map, after 5mins map will change and only then you will open demo it i will be old too?
THIS DEMO IS A PROF HE IS BHOPING, old or new its today, go in reports you can open from yesterday. My god, I have nothing more to tell you. Please leave this post, its not for your brains to understand as i see. And please resign supervisor.
sorry if im wrong

When you saw him bhoping when i was playing,You would leave the server and upload the demo and then send to the forum. I dident see him bhoping when i was playing. And for that old demo, a forum manager will decide.

Hello!

Thank you for the report!

Considering that bhopping and doing sgs is still technically against the server rules (although practically nobody cares about that rule anymore and many players bhop/do sgs without admins doing anything about it), the player will be punished accordingly.

- Approved.
-- Thread closed.