Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  
Shop (VIP/ADMIN/S.ADMIN/XP)

Admin FuXury

1. Admin name: FuXury

2. Which Server: Swarm

3. What the Admin did: 1.he accused me of "camping" and i wasn't even camping 
2. he wasn't attacking when he was a zombie and told me that he "attacked" at the end of the round 

4. Admin's SteamID: i don't have it unfortunately 

5. Proof (demo or screenshot): https://www.mediafire.com/file/2l4optbkz...m.dem/file

6. At what time in the demo can we see the abuse: 4:55 (accused me of camping) 10:50 (he didn't attack)

+ look at the glitch i previously reported with the m3 black dragon.

i hope i get a reply as soon as possible.
Thank you...

(This post was last modified: 13-06-2022, 03:54 PM by mohmaed.)

really he dont ban you what is your problem
he warn you only fuxury dont get anything for false warning

(13-06-2022, 03:24 PM)mohmaed Wrote: really he dont ban you what is your problem
he warn you only

are you a forum manager?

(This post was last modified: 13-06-2022, 04:45 PM by Frost.)

Hello!

Considering that he didn't punish you in any shape, way, or form, we cannot really issue a warning to him without any justifiable reason. After watching the beginning of the demo succinctly, I may conclude that you did not indeed camp and that the warning Fuxury gave you was unjustified.
In terms of Fuxury camping, it is difficult to pin-point. He might have been camping, sure, but then again he might have been AFK and spawned in the house in the italy map at some point. Seeing how you didn't get the chance to spectate him, there is no way of saying, whether he was or wasn't actually camping, and I doubt he will be able to provide a demo from his perspective related to this incident.
It is also important to mention that you should not be rude toward other players, as that can and will get you gagged.

- Declined.
-- Thread closed.